WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tony creating ultron (based on the end credits) seems to be what prompted thanos in the first place. Really is all his fault.
This is dumb as **** reasoning :rofl:

Tell me you're trolling.

We’ve also seen tony supply terrorists with weapons. We’ve seen a LOT
Do you watch these movies or read wikipedia summaries? :lol:

I know IM was a long time ago but Obidiah Stane was the villain.

Last edited:
Team Cap is no longer affiliating itself with “AmeL”, we recognize that his actions do not express our opinions.
th

Y'all be going crazy when a dude go to work.

Some of the most dumbest comments

And of course ameL racking up Ls. This time just unnecessarily offensive like this 90s when kids would call anything negative gay :lol:

Watching Runaways. tina handed her husband her panties during dinner and he handed them back to her. :wow::lol:

I have a feeling Tony will be saved by the Silver Surfer as he's probably in another part of space. The Silver Surfer will be introduced saying, there is a bigger threat coming... (enter Galactus).

^^^
I think it’s widely accepted that Galactus is stronger than Thanos, at least without the stones. I mean, dude eats planets.

Would Galactus really be considered a bigger threat than Thanos though
No.

He's not a threat at all in comparison given the current threat Thanos represents.

Galactus has the entire universe to go around eating delectable planets. He'd only be a threat if he was in our solar system or at least the milky way galaxy. Surfer saving Tony when he's countless solar sytems away from Earth to tell him about Galactus doesn't make sense. Especially when in the Infinity Gauntlet event even Surfer and Galactus were doing their part to stop Thanos.

Last edited:
Like I said before, Galactus isn’t a bigger threat and it would be best if they scale the next big bad back a bit or else we’ll finally see fatigue. Can’t have a bigger and stronger bad guy every film. Besides, there’s VERY few big bass than completed infinity gauntlet. They need to go Doom or Kang who both represent a different kind of bad/evil.

Bring in doom

And then do AIM properly so you can MODOK

Do Zola in his suit.. and Ross as red hulk

And lastly but very importantly do mandarin (and 10 rings) properly, then you can have a strange/tony team up

Like I said before, Galactus isn’t a bigger threat and it would be best if they scale the next big bad back a bit or else we’ll finally see fatigue. Can’t have a bigger and stronger bad guy every film. Besides, there’s VERY few big bass than completed infinity gauntlet. They need to go Doom or Kang who both represent a different kind of bad/evil.
The thing about Thanos and the IG anyway is he hasn't fully used it to its full potential nor has the stakes really been fleshed out. In the comic, all the cosmic entities came for Thanos. So with them taking up most of his attention the heroes acted as the distraction that help lead him to losing.

Besides there's really not many other bigger threats unless we're jumping to the recent Secret Wars by Hickman and destroying the entire multiverse :lol:

But yeah the next threat can easily be Doom, Kang, and even Galactus.

After all that's happened I can definitely see them going back to the government's of the world having a problem with these rogue superheroes. Nothing from Civil War was resolved. They literally pulled a Tony Stark and just ignored Ross :lol:
Isn’t Adam Warlock the villain in Avengers End Game?
Adam Warlock doesn't even exist yet. So no. It's doubtful.

Besides he isn't a villain anyway. His evil counterpart (Adam) Magus is.

Yea they need to scale down a bit after Thanos maybe Norman Osborn since they cant use him with Spiderman anymore because of fatigue.

I thought they going with Secret Wars next starting with CM?

Back
Top Bottom