WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea they need to scale down a bit after Thanos maybe Norman Osborn since they cant use him with Spiderman anymore because of fatigue.

I thought they going with Secret Wars next starting with CM?
They can't use Norman Osborn. He's a Spider-Man character.

If by Secret Wars you mean the first one, maybe. That'd be a nice way to celebrate having almost every Marvel character back. Probably won't happen until 2027 though.

We might get a secret wars sooner than we think. It’s the best and easiest way to bring everyone together with the simplest of explanation. Just depends how soon they want to start the process.

They can't use Norman Osborn. He's a Spider-Man character.

If by Secret Wars you mean the first one, maybe. That'd be a nice way to celebrate having almost every Marvel character back. Probably won't happen until 2027 though.

Spiderman is being used. I'm sure they can easily get Norman if they wanted.

So theyre gonna introduce the skrulls on CM and then what?
Think they’ll hint towards some things but leave it at that. With that said this is Disney here. They went ahead and took a dump on Star Wars lore, which I really don’t care for, so they could do the same to MCU

Spiderman is being used. I'm sure they can easily get Norman if they wanted.
Spider-Man is being used cuz they did a deal with Sony which is going to be up after the 3rd Spidey movie.

Regardless of that, the deal is just for Spidey. Marvel didn't get any of his villains to play with in the larger MCU without Spidey involved.

So its not as easy as you think. Then there's the whole fact of all the villains they now have access to they don't need Norman Osborn at all. Was only one time he was anything more than a Spidey villain.

Think they’ll hint towards some things but leave it at that. With that said this is Disney here. They went ahead and took a dump on Star Wars lore, which I really don’t care for, so they could do the same to MCU
Disney didn't take a dump on Star Wars lore. Lucasfilm did.

Disney let Lucasfilm do them the same way they let the MCU flourish. They only step in when they falter and fail.

Last edited:
I know they have to wait but Marvel should be planning to just buy Sony ent/pictures already :lol:

Only way to guarantee they keep Spidey for the long haul.

Doesn’t Sony make the Bond movies? Make him an Avenger. Daniel Craig looks bigger than most of them.

Siiiiiiiigh

Are they really trying to make Tiny and Carol a thing?

Screenshot_20181230-015002_Amazon Kindle.jpg

Siiiiiiiigh

Are they really trying to make Tiny and Carol a thing?

Screenshot_20181230-015002_Amazon Kindle.jpg
You should read the comics.

She was just with his friend Rhodey before he died and came back.

They are friends with a rocky relationship. Lean on each other cuz they're both alcoholics.

Granted Tony would smash but he's currently smashing Janet Van Dyne anyway.

iron-man-wasp-dating-marvel-comics-1115321.jpeg

Last edited:
Doesn’t Sony make the Bond movies? Make him an Avenger. Daniel Craig looks bigger than most of them.

Craig is 5'10, Bond fans were pissed about it when he was 1st cast. Plus they're phasing him out for Elba (Heimdall) though. Considering Heimdall being kinda
dead
, it would be odd. I feel like if Craig was brought into these, he'd be cast as a villain anyways. Tiny DOOM would be kinda cool though.

Tony needs new yambs he aint been playin since he went 12/12 on maxim models lol.

Re watching GOTG2 and forgot how much I love this joint, top 5 mcu movie for me I know this is an unpopular opinion but this ish is so enjoyabls

Tony needs new yambs he aint been playin since he went 12/12 on maxim models lol.

Re watching GOTG2 and forgot how much I love this joint, top 5 mcu movie for me I know this is an unpopular opinion but this ish is so enjoyabls

Gotg2 was an enjoyable film from beginning to end. The Yondu funeral scene remains to this day one of Marvel's best looking scenes.

James Bond as an Avenger had to be a joke :lol:

I'd find it odd of him just being among superheroes in his suit drinking martinis. Despite the fact the Avengers have had other spies on the team.

Last edited:
^ I mean I could see him getting down with Natasha and tony

and completely agree on GOTG2.. the feels at the end man

I think I have GOTG2 5th on my MCU list behind: IW, CW, homecoming and IM1

There a leak out there for Captain Marvel that’s making waves because of the twist. The twist creates new questions but answers A LOT. It seems very plausible but the verdict is still out there on it. If it is real however, Captain Marvel may be a very interesting film and I’ll be the FIRST to admit that underestimated it....

Developing.

Back
Top Bottom