WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I feel impartial about that scene. It’s the only time the Avengers theme is used and it’s a pivotal moment but the Calvary includes Rocket and Groot?? :smh: Would’ve been better if Thor showed up to Titan instead by himself and went straight at Thanos after proclaiming “Bring me Thanos” but alas, the movie we got made no sense

We need a new X-Men legend/Marvel alliance type games ASAP

Squad AF

5F994FA6-C0CA-499F-B8FB-9D64D11CD65B.jpeg

An All-New Marvel Game Is Officially Coming From Original WORLD OF WARCRAFT Developers

Second Dinner is a recently established game development studio founded by former Hearthstone Director Ben Brode and a group of his colleagues who left Blizzard, the home of Warcraft and Diablo, last year. In today's announcement, this relatively small developer revealed its big plans, it's raised $30M from a minority investment by Chinese game developer and publisher NetEase Inc.

"The Second Dinner team has a strong track record of delivering quality games. With the resources and creative freedom they now have, we look forward to what they will come up with next,” VP of NetEase Ethan Wang said in a press release. Although this young developer hasn’t announced what it's actually making yet, we have the official confirmation that it will be a Marvel game.

I’ve worked with Hamilton [Chu, former Hearthstone Executive Producer and Second Dinner CEO]and Ben [Brode] for years and they are exactly who we want making Marvel games," said Jay Ong, EVP and Head of Marvel Games at Marvel Entertainment. “They and the team they’ve assembled at Second Dinner have made some of the greatest games in history. And now, working with the Marvel Games team and playing in the Marvel Universe… It’s going to be Amazing! Or maybe Spectacular!"

According to Chu, "this will be the best game ever made," as Second Dinner is currently hiring new staff in Irvine, California. Quite interestingly, the company that made this fascinating collaboration possible – NetEase – is also co-developing Blizzard Entertainment’s mobile Diablo: Immortal and launched the Chinese versions of their games (including Hearthstone and World of Warcraft) last June.

Netease? Mobile title?

Binging everything.. Thor 2 was difficult to get through. I legit turned it off before it finished, I'll re-start tomorrow. The contrast between Thor 2 and Thor 3 is nuts

Thor 2 is probably the worst to me followed by IM3 if not including The Hulk

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed some of these, it's difficult for me to rank my top 5-6

Man.. no matter how many times I see this movie, when Thor arrives in Wakanda it hits you right in the feels. Virgin America is rightfully getting washed, Black Panther getting dragged, Bruce getting jumped. Everything is looking grim. Death seems imminent. Then the bifrost opens up and you see a flaming hammer and you knew there was still hope.

I get a lil teary eyed every time I watch it

Great scene! Still wish they went this way though...

Binging everything.. Thor 2 was difficult to get through. I legit turned it off before it finished, I'll re-start tomorrow. The contrast between Thor 2 and Thor 3 is nuts

Thor 2 is probably the worst to me followed by IM3 if not including The Hulk

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed some of these, it's difficult for me to rank my top 5-6

This is the top 6

1 Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. Avengers 1
5. Captain America: Winter Soldier
6. Captain America: Civil War

This is the top 6

1 Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. Avengers 1
5. Captain America: Winter Soldier
6. Captain America: Civil War
Damb im almost there with you

I have thor 3 in my top 6 but I have the same top 3 as you. I think Thor 3 is probably 4, and civil war is 5 for me

Lol yo I LOVE Silvestri’s Avengers theme but that scene would’ve been much hotter with Led Zepplin blasting when Thor arrived :lol: this film didn’t deserve the Avengers score on top of that :rolleyes like did the core Avengers even meet up in that film.

Anywho, the top 6 goes

Black Panther
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: Civil War
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers

1. IW
2. CW
3. IM
4. BP
5. Ragnarok
6. GOTG 2

TWS was pretty good too tho. Also Homecoming lol

My order sort of changes tho :lol:

1. IW
2. CW/TWS
3. Vol. 2
4. Dr. Strange
5. Ragnarok

1 & 2 are the only ones in order.

Great scene! Still wish they went this way though...

This caused the mightiest of uproars in the theater when it debuted. Truthfiully, I expected the drop from "Welcome to the Jungle" as the lightning struck. Then I thought about where they were located, "Immigrant Song" makes way more sense lyrically.

Looking on YouTube, there are videos on rumors about hugh jackman / wolverine being in endgame with millions of views.

Looking on YouTube, there are videos on rumors about hugh jackman / wolverine being in endgame with millions of views.
Millions of views because there are lots of fans who want him to be in End Game

There's not a chance in hell he's even appearing in the mcu, let alone end game

Back
Top Bottom