WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I still feel like Jim got played in that movie. Hardy has played so many different comic characters already. Would he stoke the sales necessary if he played Logan? I'd imagine that makeup and technology could wind the clock back if need be.

The more I think about it, the more I think the lead from Happy Death Day could've been a dope Captain Marvel.
:lol:

Why y'all dudes still wasting your time dwelling on that :lol: And then out here suggesting any old b to c grade white girl for the role at that.

Quicksilver somewhere eatin' some old yams.

A pic of him and his wife
278B5E6300000578-3045469-image-m-2_1429434287823.jpg

Random but I finally finished watching Thor 2 (it was quite a painful watch) during my re-binge, the Aether is the same thing as the Reality Stone? I somehow never realized this and I don't recall them mentioning this at all during the film until the post credit scene with The Collector. Was the audience at the time just expected to know that

Quicksilver won a golden globe for his role in that movie with Jake Gyllenhaal and Amy Adams.

My wife can’t stand Aaron Taylor Johnson after his performance in Godzilla.

Lol she brings it up everytime I talk about AOU haha

Random but I finally finished watching Thor 2 (it was quite a painful watch) during my re-binge, the Aether is the same thing as the Reality Stone? I somehow never realized this and I don't recall them mentioning this at all during the film until the post credit scene with The Collector. Was the audience at the time just expected to know that

Aether = Reality
Necklace = Time
Tesseract = Space
Orb = Power
Gem in Sceptor then Vision = Mind

Those were the objects they were hidden in

Back
Top Bottom