WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Her acting is bad, really bad. Hopefully they hide all that
giphy.gif

She makes Jennifer Lawrence look like the best thing to ever happen to the X-men :lol:
Oh it's clear now you don't know what good acting looks like :lol:

I was watching This Is Us with the wifey and thought about how Justin Hartley could play Cyclops and Milo Ventimiglia could be a decent Wolverine hahaha! Marvel really living rent-free in my mind.

I dont know anything about this woman, im not a movie buff like most of you guys so however she comes off in this movie will be the first time im able to judge, she doesnt look that great in the first 2 trailers acting wise and she finally seems more relatable in this one.

At the end of the day this is our Captain Msarvel and hope she does a great job for the sake of the MCU.

Reactions: ARK
To me she came off very sarcastic and a bit smug in this. Kinda gave me an idea of what type of soldier she is.

Had to ignore that :lol:

Or dude was posting from the future.
Agreed, I don't see the dull or bad acting, especially from someone I know can act her *** off. This is likely intentional for a space soldier.

Someone who fake used Captain

Dr is a title and distinction, strange had to earn and work for

There's a horrible rumor going around about how Chris Evans Cap is really a skrull and they're going to recast John Cena as the real Cap.

Whoever started that rumor is sick in the head and makes me wanna vomit

Or they're just going according to plan when they said Captain Marvel will be the centerpiece of the MCU going forward? Didn't Fiege or somebody say that last year? I don't see the feedback being strong enough for Marvel to deviate from any of their plans. We knew they weren't gonna go cheap with the movie, I don't see why anyone should be surprised.

If they actually build a Captain Marvel land then nah, they know it's the goods.

they're not making a Captain Marvel Land, she's going to be in the park for pics but so are Spidey, Cap, Doc Strange, BP, etc...

they have more of an antman theme planned for the park and thats probably the least grossing recent mcu film(?)

Captain Marvel will be just fine. When I bought tickets for opening night, everything but the two front rows were already gone

I had to make sure I wasn’t in the DCEU thread

Personally MCU could never show me another trailer or teaser again and I’m still there first week for anything they put out

The same people that made us car about a talking Raccoon and a Tree. They have all my faith!

Back
Top Bottom