WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

he been tired since Infinity War

chadwick_is_tired_of_wakanda_forever2.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Just saw the Captain Marvel TV spot that played during the nfc . I'm all in! I don't care what anyone else says.

Wow.

This tv spot was better than the teaser trailer and trailer.

Humor landed even though it wasn't hilarious, the action seemed good

The last trailer was good but they were going for epic and all of it didn't completely come off great.

This right here had balance. Down to the music.

I think some of you guys will have your minds set about the casting no matter what, but I would hope the newest trailer at least lays to rest the question about whether or not she can emote. If not sheesh... The hate is strong :lol:

I don’t doubt the movie can still be cool but from all the trailers I’m not digging the vibe nor has the hype increased

If anything I had low expectations to begin with and yet still nothing released has given reason to be excited

I don’t doubt the movie can still be cool but from all the trailers I’m not digging the vibe nor has the hype increased

If anything I had low expectations to begin with and yet still nothing released has given reason to be excited

That’s exactly where I am on this movie. I love the suit and I know the action won’t let me down but I’m indifferent about Brie and she hasn’t done anything to win me over yet.

She’s actually meeting my low expectations with her meh acting. But I guess I’m fine being lumped into the hater section:lol:

I may not be the audience they’re aiming for with the first installment of her intro. I’m ok with that, I don’t expect to love every marvel character and/or direction

She makes Jennifer Lawrence look like the best thing to ever happen to the X-men :lol:

With that said she’s not the worst ever but as the end all be all for the first decade of MCU superheros?

I may not be the audience they’re aiming for with the first installment of her intro. I’m ok with that, I don’t expect to love every marvel character and/or direction
The marketing strategy is definitely aimed towards women. So I think the movie will be more of the same.

Yea I'm not super hype for CM either. I'm just looking forward to finding out where she's been the whole time and how this leads into End Game.

She makes Jennifer Lawrence look like the best thing to ever happen to the X-men :lol:

upload_2019-1-7_21-28-40.gif

A dumbed down teenage Mystique as the leader of the x-men is nowhere near Brie (also not the worst x-men movie thing, but I digress)

Not worried. I’m thinking her character calls for a robot-type until she finds more of her humanity.

Edit: at least whatever happens in her solo movie will be a surprise because I didn’t care enough :lol:

Yea I'm not super hype for CM either. I'm just looking forward to finding out where she's been the whole time and how this leads into End Game.
Same. I’ve been viewing it as the appetizer and bridge into end game

If anything it can pleasantly surprise and/or fit into that Ant man tier (I liked ant man didn’t love them)

upload_2019-1-7_21-28-40.gif

A dumbed down teenage Mystique as the leader of the x-men is nowhere near Brie (also not the worst x-men movie thing, but I digress)

Not worried. I’m thinking her character calls for a robot-type until she finds more of her humanity.
I’m talking strictly acting wise :lol: Jennifer Lawrence look like she pulled a Calculon “no no, I don’t do second takes” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom