WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tony floating in space is how I’m thinking the movie ends so he can take a long break. Cap dies for sure. The next movies will be about building a new team

I think tony leaves to be a family man and can pop up homecoming style time to time but really take a backseat

Cap dies for soul stone

IW happens but maybe things get tweaked slightly

I think tony leaves to be a family man and can pop up homecoming style time to time but really take a backseat

Cap dies for soul stone

IW happens but maybe things get tweaked slightly

th

I think kevin is lying just like he said endgame wasnt the title.

The trailer is actually the end of the movie.

The first 15-20 mins is to throw us off.

Tony dies alone at the end

Last edited:
I think kevin is lying just like he said endgame wasnt the title.

The trailer is actually the end of the movie.

The first 15-20 mins is to throw us off.

Tony dies alone at the end

lol they’re not sending tony out Gravity style no chance

Not as dark as two main characters “dying alone”

Come on. Tony in space. Dead? Ain’t happening
Dead as in show him starve to death so they could never use him again? Let’s start with that never happening. Too easy to use him in movies since most of it is CG and head floating.

The act of doing it, yes I don’t think that’s too dark.

I think it's to the point where someone sees a strong female character and they will point, 'oh look, there it is! Agenda!'

It's cringey. I hope you're not using that code word and you have a wife, sister or younger female cousins that you care about. You men don't want them represented in more stories?

Dude you’ve liked my comment before, I had sympathy for Brie because people were bashing her as an ACTRESS.

Man all criticism for Brie, you kinda feel for her. But at the same time, Marvel can do no wrong especially after the fox merger. There’s so much material to come, and if captain marvel fails, then so what? The dark world and iron man 3 were monstrosities, but they’re still characters we love. We have yet to actually see Captain marvel, but I bet we’ll like her after.

But as more trailers came out, I’m feeling less hyped about the movie. Why can’t I feel that way without people thinking I’m a mysoginist? Damn y’all the epitome of social justice warriors, just straight assuming i have hate for women.

I hated IM3, does that mean I hate men too? I loved wonder women as a film and I ain’t a DC fan. Cmon y’all! I mean no malice, but I’ll peace out this thread for awhile I know I upsetted y’all.

Lol what? Black Panthers dad was killed by a terrorist bomb. That’s as dark as it gets

Killmonger's suicide/**** slavery monologue. Burning the entire heart herb garden as a, "**** you" to the eventual weaponizing and capitalism. Bambi's parent's getting popped by, "Man". Disney is not unfamiliar with darkness at all. Tony isn't dying because it's expensive.

It depends on what exactly you're saying in your posts.

It's ok not to be excited for a female character.

For example, I'm not excited for a black widow movie. I'm just not into the character. I'm not however, going to claim marvel studios is pushing a feminist agenda because they're releasing a black widow movie. I'm not going to repost misogynistic/sexist photoshop of the actress. I'm not going to make comments tearing down Scarlet Johannsen. I'm not going to post over and over again that feminist ideology is going to be the downfall of Marvel studio because of the black widow movie.

If you haven't been saying any of this, then don't worry about, my posts do not apply to you. But there's certainly posters guilty of some of this/all of this on nt, and on the internet.

Last edited:
Black Widow movie would be boring unless she's leading a team and has an awesome villain. She's cool and all, but you can't just downgrade from superhero/ine **** to a spy movie. Shield isn't sending an agent out unless they're taking them out. As a matter of fact, wasn't Black Widow an assassin before she joined the Avengers? Or technically is still?

Last edited:
A whole bunch of nonsense right there.

Y'all dont know how crazy Marvel espionage world gets.

She don't need to kewd no damn team and therr are plenty of badass villains to put her up against.

It's like yall dudes simply cant enjoy a good/great action espionage flick.

Black Widow about to be some Bond meets Mission Impossible ****

A black widow movie doesn’t excite me other than the fact that I can see more ScarJo.

Nonetheless, Feige has never let me down so i’ll be there opening weekend with full confidence i’ll have a good time at the theater

A black widow movie doesn’t excite me other than the fact that I can see more ScarJo.

Nonetheless, Feige has never let me down so i’ll be there opening weekend with full confidence i’ll have a good time at the theater
BW movie is about 10 years too late.

Back
Top Bottom