WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Y’all trippin. I still wood :lol:
9823D69B-7C2A-4643-BCC8-A9898259D5C2.gif

We ain’t out chere like virgin America (notice the convenience with stealing here too)

Then again, I want to see that stare-off with Okoye completed. It's not a yes or no question wheter or not she would need a team. Even Capt. Marvel, "The Most Powerful ************ in The Universe!" will have Nick Fury tagging along with her through the movie. I need to expand my Marvel espionage knowledge.

Matter fact, how does Steve go about gaining romantic interests given his age. He does consider that being all "virtuous" and stuff right?

yo that spidey on the bus
are we allowed to discuss theories in here?

i’ll put it spoilers just in case but i kinda realized something from the far from home trailer

the trailer shows him going from his homecoming suit to his new suit. from this i’m getting that whatever happens in endgame, it’s gonna make the entire infinity war movie never have happened. not just the snap. makes me wonder now how far back they go. my reasoning is the suits. they’re showing him in the trailer like he’s never had another suit after that. usually when a character moves on from a suit or costume it’s never seen again. maybe that’s why they’ve said FFH is minutes after endgame because they’re reset all the way back and then the next thing that happens is his field trip. also if he never gets the iron spider suit, does that mean that tony never had a chance to make it...

:wow:

I'm taking every toy pic with a grain of salt.

This time last yr they had pics of a toy that had banner transforming into Hulk from inside the hulkbuster suit but that never happened in the movie.

Is it weird that the thing I'm most excited about from the 'leak' is that Natasha gets her red hair back? Lol

i know im get killed for this but

ben afleck as wolverine? :lol:

would be the ultimate middle finger to dc

Back
Top Bottom