WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

An end game post credit scene?

That's completely easy.

If Cap dies in End Game, I'd like the post credit scene to be of Peggy opening the door, and letting Cap in for their dance.

An end game post credit scene?

That's completely easy.

If Cap dies in End Game, I'd like the post credit scene to be of Peggy opening the door, and letting Cap in for their dance.
Bet cap doesn’t die. Bet he retires back in time. Rides off into sunset with Peggy in Brooklyn 19___ whatever that time was

Throwback Thursday to 2003 when Sebastian Stan appeared on Law & Order.

MV5BMzY2NTU0ODEwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY5Mzg3NDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

He played a sniper that shot his victims in broad daylight.
And if that sounds familiar, it was lifted from the D.C. Sniper attacks that occured the previous fall.

tumblr_o1gnpeaJhI1ujdp1io1_250.gif

Turns out his character was kidnapped and brainwashed into a trained killer. (Sounds like a certain Marvel character that would get a live-action portrayal 11 years later.)

tumblr_ob8y90aLAN1vzfvexo1_400.gif

His character was found NOT GUILTY by reason of mental defect by the jury.

tumblr_inline_ohb2h47t5q1see2mi_500.gif

It was Sebastian's first real acting role.

tumblr_n6rt6o5Zwy1r9d3blo1_250.gif
JvpR.gif

Bet cap doesn’t die. Bet he retires back in time. Rides off into sunset with Peggy in Brooklyn 19___ whatever that time was

This sounds even better.

Imagine this:

Peggy had just seen past Cap's plane downed with the nukes.

She comes home distraught and crying her eyes out.

Then she sees future Cap by her door, holding his hand out with a smile. Fade to black.

Boooooy that'd be dope

But he would know like, the next 80 years. He even knows how Peggy dies, no? What are his chances of making time altering decisions/investments? I'd be putting my $$$ in Stark like a mofo. Cheat Code Cap? Or show up at the Stark house one day long before Howard's murder and drop off the shield.

I think Cap wouldn't care about money and just lives the simple life with Peggy. He'd do his best not to make waves, except maybe with Shield.

Maybe make sure shield never gets infiltrated by hydra to begin with.

Whoever tweeted about the cat was probably lying. I'm not aware of any recent screening. The last screening was an employee and family screening of highly vetted people

The next group of ppl they're likely showing this to would be the critics, and then the audience.

Whoever tweeted about the cat was probably lying. I'm not aware of any recent screening. The last screening was an employee and family screening of highly vetted people

The next group of ppl they're likely showing this to would be the critics, and then the audience.

The cat does have the potential to be a big thing thou......

IMG_6883.JPG

Last edited:
So it’s pretty obvious that what’s gonna happen is that Endgame will end in a way where the events of IW never happened.

I mean how do you bring back Gamora?
Not necessarily if the Infinity stones are still in play.

Just use the Infinity gauntlet bring her back and anybody else that died before the snap.

Last edited:

they had test screenings recently and not all of them are widely reported and just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean it didn't happen, talk about ego :lol:

Last edited:
This sounds even better.

Imagine this:

Peggy had just seen past Cap's plane downed with the nukes.

She comes home distraught and crying her eyes out.

Then she sees future Cap by her door, holding his hand out with a smile. Fade to black.

Boooooy that'd be dope
That makes no sense.

You're basically saying the scumbag destroys the timeline.
I think Cap wouldn't care about money and just lives the simple life with Peggy. He'd do his best not to make waves, except maybe with Shield.

Maybe make sure shield never gets infiltrated by hydra to begin with.
Dont you mean mooch off of Howard Stark?

Brie Larson making an appearance at the Ellen show today. They'll probably show more Captain Marvel stuff. Maybe a clip.

Not trusting the review that called it the best movie ever

Disney shills going to be working overtime to ensure that this 'culture/generation/society' changing film will score 99%. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom