WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

meanwhile:
6115504-1446943318-giphy.gif
I think it's been repeated ad naseum that if Cap had a suit, he could do that too

I'm curious as to how they're gonna handle Thanks after Endgame. He has to come back eventually.

I'm curious as to how they're gonna handle Thanks after Endgame. He has to come back eventually.

I hope they just come to some agreement, and he goes on to his own farm planet. Hell could've just chilled on titan and farm there but ended up destroying the moon.

i think they do that across the pond too so a thursday opening to them probably means a wednesday start

good solid movie, but soooooooo forgettable, I swear they need to do something real special for the 3rd one or else its the most average MCU trilogy

As forgettable as it might be, it's also one of the most important MCU trilogies because of the Quantum Realm. I think the first one caught people by surprise and was better than a lot expected. By the time the second one came out, that charm and surprise wore off.

First Thor was okay. 2nd was pure horse****. Iron Man films get progressively worse. 1 is the best, 2 is worse than 1, 3 is worse than 2. Haters salty that Captain Colonizer has the best trilogy. I actually like Cap 1. Winter Soldier is considered by many to be the best MCU film. Civil War wasn't perfect but was still pretty good. It introduced the newest Spider-Man as well as Black Panther.

Back
Top Bottom