WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

0A12BE5A-FE3C-4D76-9AA5-BD6015A36E41.jpeg

Official look at the new costumes
Why does the Hulk look metrosexual

As I was drinking my coffee 2 secs ago and watching a bit of infinity war

The scene where Steven and co show up to save vision and SW was on

At the end Steven says they're are headed "home"

And then this dude heads to a property owned by tony stark

Just now watching Ant-Man and Wasp. These two movies a lowkey 2 of the best in the MCU. IF Black Panther 2 is as lit as 1, these two will legit be the two best movie series' in the MCU.

Captain America's were up there too. I get what Iron Man meant to the Universe, but 2 and ESPECIALLY 3 are just not aging well.

O.. and ameL/ E everysingletime

Literally before Steven drops the “earth just lost her best defender” line

Right before, like literal seconds before, Vision and SW are attacked, they see the news broadcast of the attack and then there is a clip saying tony stark is missing

12A21393-6818-4B24-8479-0C838DC0EDE5.jpeg

Just now watching Ant-Man and Wasp. These two movies a lowkey 2 of the best in the MCU.

1st, what 2?

You mention 1 movie

IF Black Panther 2 is as lit as 1, these two will legit be the two best movie series' in the MCU.

No.. avengers and then either cap and GOTG have the best series

GOTG doesn't have a weak movie yet.. whereas first avenger was just meh

Neither antman movie is in the same tier of the GOTG movies.. and Thor 3 is easily better than both antman movies too as is IM1

Antman movies are with dr strange in the clearly better than say first avenger and Thor1.. but not with movies like BP, IM1, homecoming, both GOTGs, WS, CW

Also homecoming is a top 5 MCU movie.. and far from home looks like the goods

I get what Iron Man meant to the Universe, but 2 and ESPECIALLY 3 are just not aging well.

IM2 and especially IM3 weren't thought of highly when they were released, thou

Like Thor1 and thor2

Especially IM3, people (myself included) were pissed with what the marketing sold us and what they did with the mandarin

Marvel Offers Free Black Panther Comics to Celebrate Black History Month

Just by using the code “FOREVER”, you can grab free digital copies of five Black Panther comics on Marvel.com: Black Panther #1 (2005), Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1, Marvel’s Black Panther Prelude #1, Black Panther #1 (2018), and Shuri #1.

'Normal back in the day?'

I'm 33 years old. I don't remember watching a movie with an intermission in the theater lol
Only film I ever seen with an intermission
Was the movie that Robert Rodriguez and Quentin tarrintino did
The zombie one and then death proof

^ yea remember that.. but they did that to play up the whole thing and have those fake trailers

Great point thou.. and that was light work

Death proof was 2 hours and 7 mins.. and planet terror was an hour and 46 mins

Then you had 5-10 mins of extra stuff

1st, what 2?

You mention 1 movie

No.. avengers and then either cap and GOTG have the best series

GOTG doesn't have a weak movie yet.. whereas first avenger was just meh

Neither antman movie is in the same tier of the GOTG movies.. and Thor 3 is easily better than both antman movies too as is IM1

Antman movies are with dr strange in the clearly better than say first avenger and Thor1.. but not with movies like BP, IM1, homecoming, both GOTGs, WS, CW

Also homecoming is a top 5 MCU movie.. and far from home looks like the goods

IM2 and especially IM3 weren't thought of highly when they were released, thou

Like Thor1 and thor2

Especially IM3, people (myself included) were pissed with what the marketing sold us and what they did with the mandarin
GOTG 2 was cringe to me. The forced emotions and Drax were unbearable.

What ppl don't tell you about raccoons is that they can get pretty large.

Looked up at Wikipedia and they say max height, two feet.. But I swear in real life they were larger than that. One night I swear a raccoon looked as large as the garbage can next to it.

Freaked the hell out of me and I scrammed :lol:

I was talking about Antman and Antman and Wasp.

Avengers 2 was trash. Commercial success, but movie was wack. 1 and 3 are great, 4 will most likely be awesome. Cap’s movies are all great in my eyes too, but most hate on the First Avenger.

Back
Top Bottom