WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Less than a month till captain marvel!!
ALtbSqT.gif

we talking a 3+ hour end game

giphy.gif

Less than a month till captain marvel!!
I can't believe you dudes be this nonchalant about an mcu movie that precedes End Game :lol: :lol: :lol:

so because its right before End Game it has to be felt with excitement. Trust me it will have tie-ins BUT for the most part the story will focus on world building for Captain Marvel, the movie isnt named "Captain Marvel: Prequel to Endgame"

Hmmmm maybe they might rewrite Scarlet Witch origins in the process??

All they really need to do at the end of Endgame is have her reverse dusted and then Nicky Fury says something like “nothing’s ever gonna be the same again” and that’ll pretty much be the equivalent to a Thanos snap and they can do whatever they want from there.

They can retcon any loose strings or just completely ignore things, preferably anything that has to do with Killian being the Mandarin:lol:

According to a 4chan leak (big grain of salt) Disney and Marvel have been eying actors for X-men with Wolverine being developed as a Disney+ show and being integrated into films including future Xmen films. Early actors for Wolverine on Marvel’s radar are:

Sam Worthington
Jason Ritter

Both great choices especially the former...

Both look more the part than Jackman ever did. Coincidentally I was binging Three’s company reruns a few weeks back :lol: that show is thorough jokes to this day. Ritter would make his old man proud getting the role :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom