WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Welp, Brie is officially public enemy #1 right now. Her sexist and racist comments are killing the projected box office opening weekend as we speak. Add to the fact that this could bleed over into Endgame and I know Marvel and Disney are lowkey panicking cause this Rian Johnson shunning Star Wars fans in press all over again. On top of that the leak that I posted is being disproven. What is seeming like the plot for the actual film doesn’t sound great at all :smh:

Far From Home will have to do some MAJOR damage control...

i knew i wasn't missing something :lol:

Not even. It would dilute the achievement. Relegate BP to appearances only. If there has to be a sequel it shouldn’t be anytime soon. Not for at least another 4-5 years
Continue to sound stupid :lol:

Marvel is gonna not make a sequel not to diminish an achievement.

Glad I can make you all feel something. The joy of fictional characters and discussing with strangers on a message board.
You glad to invoke pity and be thought of as dumb?

To each their own.

Couldn't be me showing my *** like this, trying so hard.

naw b...you you don't piss off da nerds, cardinal rule #1 :lol:
These ain't the nerds though.

This is incel pretending to be nerds.

Word to the failure of comicsgate

naw b...you you don't piss off da nerds, cardinal rule #1 :lol:

I wholeheartedly agree. A learning lesson for her this will be.

Continue to sound stupid :lol:

Marvel is gonna not make a sequel not to diminish an achievement.

I personally don’t think they should. But if they have to, it shouldn’t be as soon as 2021. BP can still make appearances within the MCU but extra time should be given to the script and the production because the achievement of winning Best Picture would be monumental. Black Panther shouldn’t be diluted at that point to sell toys.

I wholeheartedly agree. A learning lesson for her this will be.

I personally don’t think they should. But if they have to, it shouldn’t be as soon as 2021. BP can still make appearances within the MCU but extra time should be given to the script and the production because the achievement of winning Best Picture would be monumental. Black Panther shouldn’t be diluted at that point to sell toys.
This just sounds like you doubting Coogler and Feige.

Its not gonna be hard at all to improve on BP.

It's also a lie to think giving yourself an extra year or two will make a movie better word to George and his prequels.

You glad to invoke pity and be thought of as dumb?

To each their own.

Couldn't be me showing my *** like this, trying so hard.

So instead you try hard to be in a convo that you claim is absurd :lol: invoking pity based on my personal opinion about the direction of a comic book film? Yikes. Lighten up G.

So instead you try hard to be in a convo that you claim is absurd :lol:
I'm not trying "hard to be in a convo".

It's absurd. I've said as much in several different ways.

I simply called it out.

I mean re-read my posts :lol: Did you get some other type of intent?

invoking pity based on my personal opinion about the direction of a comic book film? Yikes. Lighten up G.
A spade is a spade.

It's not like this is the first time I've said it. Be glad though.

This just sounds like you doubting Coogler and Feige.

Its not gonna be hard at all to improve on BP.

It's also a lie to think giving yourself an extra year or two will make a movie better word to George and his prequels.

There isn’t any doubt because they gave us the first Black Panther film. However thinking you can capture lightning in a bottle twice isn’t the beat way of approaching things. There are parts that can be improved on here and there of course but the societal climate can’t be recreated. That movie meant a lot of things for a lot of people, including myself however I can count on 1 hand how many times a sequel was actually better than its original. The standard the sequel would have to live up to (if BP wins Best Picture) would be HUGE. Almost too huge.

Marvel is not dumb. They knew he MCU’s first phase had to be built on those 40yo males

da nerds = da money

Marvel Comics division is dealing with da backlash of gender swapping out da old popular characters for da sake of "inclusion". it has to be done smart and (nick fury JR, Miles Morales, etc) not forced like Rii Rii Ironman, female thor, asian hulk, etc.

cuz then it feels like you're robbin peter to pay paul.

this Captain Marvel movie needs to satisfy...

docm.jpg

Mar-vell's existence so Carol doesn't look like a feminist driven agenda to da nerds. Ms Marvel turning to captain Marvel has to be explained.

lamekilla lamekilla whats the supposed or rumored captina marvel plot
this is or was suppose to be

Allegedly, it was essentially the memories of Captain Marvel are from the future, not the past. She’s actually from the future and when she gets to 1995 she doesn’t realize it. She’s actually a little girl in that time frame and leaves to not disrupt time which is why Fury knows to beep her during a certain time for her help. The cosmic cube/tesseract/space stone is the cause of her getting her powers and being teleported back in time

If that is the movie than it’s gonna be good. But someone overseas corroborated as well as someone else saying it’s false.

I'm not trying "hard to be in a convo".

It's absurd. I've said as much in several different ways.

I simply called it out.

I mean re-read my posts :lol: Did you get some other type of intent?

A spade is a spade.

It's not like this is the first time I've said it. Be glad though.

What is so absurd about disrespecting a demographic of your core audience and thinking that’s a bad idea?

da nerds = da money

Marvel Comics division is dealing with da backlash of gender swapping out da old popular characters for da sake of "inclusion". it has to be done smart and (nick fury JR, Miles Morales, etc) not forced like Rii Rii Ironman, female thor, asian hulk, etc.

cuz then it feels like you're robbin peter to pay paul.

this Captain Marvel movie needs to satisfy...

docm.jpg

Mar-vell's existence so Carol doesn't look like a feminist driven agenda to da nerds. Ms Marvel turning to captain Marvel has to be explained.
kill her fast so we get rogue

There isn’t any doubt because they gave us the first Black Panther film. However thinking you can capture lightning in a bottle twice isn’t the beat way of approaching things. There are parts that can be improved on here and there of course but the societal climate can’t be recreated. That movie meant a lot of things for a lot of people, including myself however I can count on 1 hand how many times a sequel was actually better than its original. The standard the sequel would have to live up to (if BP wins Best Picture) would be HUGE. Almost too huge.
That's where you **** up.

The goal isn't trying to repeat you did already. They aren't trying to capture lightning in a bottle again. That moment is past.

They're trying to make a better movie. Different thing that doesn't require what you're calling for.

It was about brie wanting the press to be more diverse. Which I think is completely fine and not sexist and racist at all

isn't that more of a indictment on da press/lack of interest POC have doing press when it comes to da geek realm?

i guess it can be perceived as da star of comic book movies hatin da fans that they're most popular with.

That's where you **** up.

The goal isn't trying to repeat you did already. They aren't trying to capture lightning in a bottle again. That moment is past.

They're trying to make a better movie. Different thing that doesn't require what you're calling for.

Better is subjective. If the film improves on cinematography, scale and visual effects but grossed lower than BP 1 and gets no Oscar nods, was it better? Or what if the inverse happens with where the quality of the film somehow diminishes from the first and yet it grabs more money and awards?

Back
Top Bottom