WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Better is subjective.
Yeah. THEIR SUBJECTIVITY.

That's all that matters since they are the ones making the movie.

No extra year or two is going to produce a movie that is objectively better.

We could play the what if game all day. We can do it now about 2018 being a weak year to even allow BP to be nominated in the first place. None of the future what its you're bringing up matter now.
What is so absurd about disrespecting a demographic of your core audience and thinking that’s a bad idea?
Again delusional and absurd.

No demographic of the core audience was disrespected.

The comment was about journalists and more inclusivity. What the **** does a Marvel fan care about if there are more or less white guys interviewing actors during a press run? :lol: You see, you took their bait.

This is a loud entitled group pretending to be fans feigning disrespect to further their agenda.

You can't seriously be this gullible and ignorant on the issue.

Let’s still support it however. Marvel will have me buying a ticket no matter what at this point.

imma watch it, but i been avoiding Bri's interviews cuz i heard she pissed off da nerds ala Star wars, if its trash, no mercy....im still partial to Carol wit da Ms Marvel leotard look.

Again delusional and absurd.

No demographic of the core audience was disrespected.

not for nothing, there's a crap load of nerds on YouTube shading Captain Marvel hard ala Ghostbusters, compelled me to ask what's going on, seems that demo took offense to her comments.

imma watch it, but i been avoiding Bri's interviews cuz i heard she pissed off da nerds ala Star wars, if its trash, no mercy....im still partial to Carol wit da Ms Marvel leotard look.
She pissed off incel white dudes.

Nothing she said had anything to do with being a fan or nerd. Nothing :lol:

Word to the failure of comicsgate

i heard da sequel of gamergate, comicgate got Marvel rebooting alot of those all new all different books that felt like SJW projects because they're not selling well with da nerds.

She pissed off incel white dudes.

Nothing she said had anything to do with being a fan or nerd. Nothing :lol:

incel white dudes been defacto nerds forever, one and da same no?

Yeah. THEIR SUBJECTIVITY.

Wrong, our subjectivity. They don’t make the film to watch in their offices, they make the film for public audiences to embrace it. They can say they’re blue in the face that they are satisfied with what they put out but if WE reject it than it isn’t better. This comes back to The Last Jedi. Kennedy, and Rian I’m sure are/were pleased with what they put out. If you ask them they’d probably say it’s the best Star Wars film yet. I’m sure that’s what they were at least aiming to do when making the film. Is that the case however?

The fact this dude Cooper is a legit singer blows my mind...dude is so damn talented
IMG_6916.JPG

isn't that more of a indictment on da press/lack of interest POC have doing press when it comes to da geek realm?

i guess it can be perceived as da star of comic book movies hatin da fans that they're most popular with.
Whatever the reason for the lack of diversity in the press junkets for marvel may be, it's still not racist, or sexist, to ask for better representation

i heard da sequel of gamergate, comicgate got Marvel rebooting alot of those all new all different books that felt like SJW projects because they're not selling well with da nerds.
Pretty much the opposite.

They hired a white guy who pretended to be an Asian writer as the new editor in chief and have pretty much continued what they've been doing the past 13 years.

incel white dudes been defacto nerds forever, one and da same no?
Nah.

Not at all :lol: They might be losers that get no yambs but incel dudes are a whole other extreme sad matter.

And again what was said would not offend nerds, they're already insecure. These inceI dudes are fragile though and play that white males are under attack card.

The fact this dude Cooper is a legit singer blows my mind...dude is so damn talented

I said this before he became Rocket that God forbid they ever recasted Iron Man, that he’d get my vote. Dudes talented and watching all those Hangover films showed me he has the right amount of sarcasm to pull it off lol

Ok, I was way off he's Scar. That being said, is he gonna be in Dr. Strange 2? If there is one for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom