WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Really can't believe Asa butterfield was almost was spiderman.. good lord that would have been bad

How sway?

All Thanos did was shoot a beam of energy @ Thor charging with stormbreaker. He broke through it to bury the axe in Thanos.

Thanos used the gauntlet to snap away half all of existence in the universe.

You seriously think Thor with stormbreaker >>>>>> infinity gauntlet?

:rofl: Cmon son

So yes, you are wrong about that.

Y'all forget Thanos wasn't on some kill everybody steep right? That he didn't simply just wipe out eveybody on his home planet? How he didn't bother to kill all the Avengers in Wakanda? He just wanted the mind stone.

When Thor attacked it was too late. Thanos wasn't like I have to beat this guy, he was like I just need time to achieve my goal.

You really thought Thor beat Thanos with the IG?

I don't get you...

Thor stood directly in Thanos' way to completing his goal. Just like how Vision stood in his way, who he killed by the way... Like I said, of Thor wasn't so cocky and went for the kill, he would have stopped Thanos from snapping.

You're telling me, THE Thanos who killed his own Gamora to get the Soul stone, wouldn't have killed Thor with a full Infinity Guantlet to carry out his only mission in life??

I wish Thanos snapped you out of existence.

I don't get you...

Thor stood directly in Thanos' way to completing his goal. Just like how Vision stood in his way, who he killed by the way... Like I said, of Thor wasn't so cocky and went for the kill, he would have stopped Thanos from snapping.

You're telling me, THE Thanos who killed his own Gamora to get the Soul stone, wouldn't have killed Thor with a full Infinity Guantlet to carry out his only mission in life??
Thor didn't stand in his way. Thanos completed his goal despite Thor's attack. Literally.

I'm not saying he wouldn't have killed Thor. I'm saying he didn't need to in order to succeed. If Thor had snatched the mind stone and teleported away then Thanos would've pulled out all the stops to get it. I mean **** not like anything was stopping Thanos from pulling another reality stone last min but he knew he already won.

What do you mean Thor was cocky? :lol: The **** are you talking about? Thor was angry. He was not cocky and he did think he was going for the kill. Just not quickest lop your head off kill.

Besides the writing for that was way too covnienent. Where was Thor that ENTIRE time the weakest Avengers went @ Thanos? It was all set up for Thor to attack after Thanos completed the gauntlet and fail.

It was established early in the movie that without the mind stone Vision would die. Vision was going to die no matter who got the stone. Thanos didn't set out to kill Vision. He set out to get the mind stone. Notice he didn't kill Wanda when she was in his way. Fam took the time to even sympathize with her :lol: Especially given he had the time stone. Vision's "death" was just a victim of circumstance, a mere consequence. The same way someone Thanos loved had to die to get the soul stone.

Really think about the power of the stones. Dr. Strange even knew if he didn't make that deal to save Tony they all would've been beaten and or killed for him to get the time stone.

Thanos was doing what he needed to do. He wasn't just blood thirsty killing any and everyone in his way. If he did Endgame would've been starring Rocket Raccoon and Wong.

What you're basically trying to say is stormbreaker is more powerful than the infinity gauntlet with all 6 Infinity stones after seeing how all 6 stones work, knowing what each can do and watching Thanos display mastery of them cuz it cut through one blast. Forget the reality stone, time stone, space stone, mind stone, etc.

:rofl: Why so sensitive? This is simple logic.

stop it b....i by no means is a star wars fan like that, but da OG trilogy is da ish Marvel studios had to catch up to in its enormous universe of size & scope.
Nah.

Catch up with what?

I don't even get the comparison. MCU is a multiple franchise juggernaut. It's scope and scale was established with the first 3 movies.

The first SW trilogy was one story.

No reason to compare 1978 standards to now. I just said it wasn't that good to begin with.

Last edited:
I don't get you...

Don’t even waste your time with this clown.

As you said, Thor almost had Thanos (with the gauntlet) down for the count. Russo’s are saying Carol is going to be the strongest character ever. But dude tries to tell me that doesn’t mean she can beat an infinity gauntlet Thanos. Wouldn’t Russo’s statement mean Carol would be stronger than Thor? So if Thor almost took him down, it means Carol can’t? FOH. He’s goofy

Don’t even waste your time with this clown.

As you said, Thor almost had Thanos (with the gauntlet) down for the count. Russo’s are saying Carol is going to be the strongest character ever. But dude tries to tell me that doesn’t mean she can beat an infinity gauntlet Thanos. Wouldn’t Russo’s statement mean Carol would be stronger than Thor? So if Thor almost took him down, it means Carol can’t? FOH. He’s goofy
Pretending your assumption is a fact is the real goofy clown ****

Pretending your assumption is a fact is the real goofy clown ****

2B936DA1-DCCB-47BC-AA51-F270AD568936.gif

:rofl:

Last edited:
I know somebody asked in here earlier when the review embargo will be lifted for CM, it should be the 4th since that’s the day of Hollywood premiere.

It's the main reason why we have FRANCHISES( and everything attached: merchandising etc.) in the first place......whether people are fans of it or not...
That's great but it's not like saying you don't think SW was that good takes away from what it means to cinema.

Its just a random fact :lol:

Its like if I said I don't like the Patriots and ninja replies but they have a lot of SB wins. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Its not like we were talking about SW's importance to movies.

Back
Top Bottom