WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Does shazam have that kinda if appeal? Movie looks exactly corny. Im not expecting much (movie wise) from captain marvel either, but i def expect it to do better than shazam numbers wise.

Maybe the movie is an average film. Oh well. I'm sure it'll still be entertaining.

Lol why should every movie be the greatest you ever seen. It will be good. Fun. Entertaining. Introduce us to CM. Done.

Endgame is the one we need to really judge
Are you talking in general or referring to me? If so, every movie that I choose to see, I don't expect it to be the greatest.

For the most part, I'm easily entertained when it comes to movies lol

:nerd:
she can be clothed or not
but i wanna see what u talkin bout

13651818-0F2A-4F9A-8460-E5C4AFB7FAD0.jpeg

Best you’re getting brethren

to me, its that one commercial where she just seemed off

its where fury was asking if she was a skrull and she blasts some skrull in the diner with her hand and then says "skrulls cant do that" and it just sounded awkward and weird, like her version of being in the 90s is a white girl trying to sound black

its an isolated scene and she is probably perfectly fine in the film but that stuck to me after seeing it
Whaaaat?

Trying to sound black? Yo can some other black ppl tell me thats the vibe they were getting? :lol: :nerd:

Like I could understand awkward, weird, stiff, forced coolness (which is 100% 90s), etc. but sounding black?

Also I'm pretty sure she just blasted a jukebox in the diner.

Are you talking in general or referring to me? If so, every movie that I choose to see, I don't expect it to be the greatest.

For the most part, I'm easily entertained when it comes to movies lol
Nah just in general

Guess it’s marvels fault for setting bar so high with last few movies (Thor 3, BP, IW). Ant man and wasp was pretty entertaining too but in a tier lower.

On the other side you’ve got expectations so low that even a movie like Aquaman is like “wow great movie, I expected complete garbage”

I'm still gonna see the movie for the Nick Fury origin story.

I also hope Young Coulson gets to show off his fighting chops. Clark Gregg is a jiu jitsu black belt in real life.

Her being the solution to thanos and ushering the new chapter is a pretty big deal so I’d CM is a pretty big deal

Sam L and Brie were on Kevin & Bean today and they basically said, "my bad, Cap Marvel can't time travel." :rolleyes :lol:

Marvel Said To Be Planning R-Rated Blade Movie With Wesley Snipes
resizer.php

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/marvel-planning-r-rated-blade-movie-wesley-snipes/

Last month, Disney CEO Bob Iger mentioned at the quarterly earnings call that the company intends to branch out into R-rated Marvel movies, and while Deadpool was the only property he singled out by name, one exceptionally bloody superhero series is likely to open the door for others. And since the rumors of an R-rated Black Widow movie were recently shot down by Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, there’s already been some speculation that Blade might be next to take advantage of Disney’s newfound openness.

Sure enough, a source close to We Got This Covered has alleged that Marvel is currently planning an R-rated Blade movie, and as per Wesley Snipes’ various teases last year, it’s said that the star of the previous film trilogy is likely to be involved in the project. On top of that, it’s reported that the studio already has a script which sees Eric Brooks training his daughter (presumably Fallon Grey), but since it’s still an early draft, plans could easily change.

Though none of this guarantees that another Blade movie will actually see the light of day, Feige has certainly shown himself to be open to the idea in the past, and Snipes himself claims to have been in talks with Marvel for years about a reboot, suggesting that he’s very serious about trying to make this happen.

What’s more, the fan demand is definitely out there for more Blade movies, though with Snipes currently at the age of 56, passing the torch to a younger star like Fallon might be the most viable move, especially if Marvel is looking to up the number of female superheroes in their line-up. Either way, be sure to keep watching this space for further news on the daywalker’s return.
Blade-Boss-Logic.jpg
Blade-Boss-Logic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom