WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You'll get no complaints from me about that statement.

She IS WW to me because of it even though I know haters would've preferred Chyna:lol:
tenor.gif

Chyna?!?!?!?!

So they're large. On a 4'11 frame it does not seem very balanced. Thanos should snap it to half its size for perfect balance.

The movie has a clear box office path until Dumbo. Even with all the controversy and so-so reviews, 300 mil domestic seems a shoe in.

its going to make money for sure

expected weekend is up to $125m domestic and $300m ww now despite the negativity

its going to make money for sure

expected weekend is up to $125m domestic and $300m ww now despite the negativity

If the movie has a bigger opening weekend than Ragnarok then Marvel has officially mastered the art of the box office. I will bow at the shrine of Brie’s Ninja Turtle feet

Matthew Mcoughahey as Old Man Morph :pimp:

Looks wise he’s been Adam Warlock to me for about a decade

If the movie has a bigger opening weekend than Ragnarok then Marvel has officially mastered the art of the box office.

i think its an easy accomplishment as it releases on international womens day and there's really no competitions

Jeremy Always nails reviews for me, one of my favorites to watch because his reviews always resonate with my own feelings, I would legit watch a movie and then watch his review of such movie after...

Not looking good for this movie at all....still gonna get my 12$ though and I’d say Marvel still the GOAT and EG will deliver.

DC hitting two in a row it seems tho with Aquaman and Shazam

coulson looks terrible in that clip

they put all the money on nicks face :lol:

and cant they give him more hair? :rofl:

Jeremy Always nails reviews for me, one of my favorites to watch because his reviews always resonate with my own feelings, I would legit watch a movie and then watch his review of such movie after...

Not looking good for this movie at all....still gonna get my 12$ though and I’d say Marvel still the GOAT and EG will deliver.

DC hitting two in a row it seems tho with Aquaman and Shazam
yeah i like his reviews
he seems to give honest reviews

Back
Top Bottom