WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

gotg franchise is trash besides that raccoon
and groot who only says 3 words
wont miss anything not seeing the 3rd one
though i am watching that other movie bright burn
now THAT looks good

empire-may-2019-avengers.jpg

empire-may-2019-thanos.jpg

Last edited:
At this point I'm less interested in secrets such as which Avenger is going to kill Thanos, or if Thanos will even die, or how exactly they undo the snap.

They're all overshadowed by my burning desire to know which hairdo black widow decides on during the climax.

The fact that cap is shaved but black widow is still blonde in that cover triggers me lol

At this point I'm less interested in secrets such as which Avenger is going to kill Thanos, or if Thanos will even die, or how exactly they undo the snap.

They're all overshadowed by my burning desire to know which hairdo black widow decides on during the climax.

The fact that cap is shaved but black widow is still blonde in that cover triggers me lol

Hawkeye not having the Mohawk doesn’t trigger you either?

The real question is how Jane was able to survive as long as she did being bonded with a reality stone?
I assume the Eternals movie is gonna reveal what the celestials did to early humanity in order for them to evolve to a point where they can survive radioactive spider bites, gamma explosions, aliens experimenting on a group of humans creating Inhumans, mutants, mind stone giving you random abilities like super speed and telekinesis, space stone engines blowing up in front of you at point blank range and getting random powers, reality stone possesion and surviving, etc.

Back
Top Bottom