WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

EA90FE5D-6B2D-4DE2-A1A1-98FAD7CEFAB9.gif

980A38F0-2D82-4C6D-841F-3E6AB855FDEC.gif

Terrance got played mayne.

Somebody else said it in here but it was definitely fake outrage that got Gunn to even be in the position of being fired.

Disney figured this out when WB hired Gunn to direct SS2 and there was NO OUTRAGE AT ALL.

Plus this

REPORT: Marvel Studios Never Searched For James Gunn's Replacement

3iu4suxeft811.gif

Wouldn't have worked.

Will smith was set to be Neo too.

Everything is as it should be.
According to Will, he was never gonna be in the Matrix. Directors made a terrible pitch :lol:

What'd he say
Beware it is some sick **** even for jokes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jam...hWsTt8KHa-RBJoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=412&***=695

Even worse if you don't think they're jokes.

Last edited:
Did anyone else pick up that the second voice of the end game trailer was Peggy Carter?

Looks like there will be some WMDs in the movie after all

Other almost casted that should be mentioned :

Derek Theeler (who looks a lot like Chris Pratt) as starlord

John Krasinski as Cap. I believe he also tried out for Thor as well.

Emily Blunt as Black Widow. But I believe she turned down the role to be in a movie with Jack Black :lol:

Would've been a much different looking mcu

Somebody else said it in here but it was definitely fake outrage that got Gunn to even be in the position of being fired.

Disney figured this out when WB hired Gunn to direct SS2 and there was NO OUTRAGE AT ALL.

Plus this

REPORT: Marvel Studios Never Searched For James Gunn's Replacement

3iu4suxeft811.gif

According to Will, he was never gonna be in the Matrix. Directors made a terrible pitch :lol:

Beware it is some sick **** even for jokes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jam...hWsTt8KHa-RBJoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=412&***=695

Even worse if you don't think they're jokes.

Freeze makes sick jokes though. Lol at trolling and manufactured outrage basically giving Gunn a clean slate to renegotiate his contract on his terms.

That guy is very sick in the head for typing some of that stuff and hitting send. Let alone thinking it.

Other almost casted that should be mentioned :

Derek Theeler (who looks a lot like Chris Pratt) as starlord

John Krasinski as Cap. I believe he also tried out for Thor as well.

Emily Blunt as Black Widow. But I believe she turned down the role to be in a movie with Jack Black :lol:

Would've been a much different looking mcu

Chris Hemsworth's younger brother(The one engaged to Hannah Montana) was going for the Thor role as well. I thought Emily blunt was supposed to be Captain Marvel but she didn't take due to scheduling conflict with another film.

i think both sides knew he was going to come back that just had to take the necessary precautions to wait until the dust settled

Don’t get why people don’t understand pedo jokes done on a consistent basis is not a good thing. Nothing “fake” about being against that
You'd have a point if all of those tweets we're current or recent.

Being against it is irrelevant if you not gonna keep the same energy when it's announced dude is directing another movie after he got fired from the last movie he directed.

It's about the fact that he lost his job over this not ppl who were mad about this or who pretended to be just so he'd lose his job. Especially when the person driving this was Cernovich.

Last edited:
Did anyone else pick up that the second voice of the end game trailer was Peggy Carter?

Looks like there will be some WMDs in the movie after all
I knew it was a voice with a British accent.

It'd be great if Steve died and we somehow got a Peggy in her prime in the present.

d94cf9277becb5a317c804bbb28b98cd.gif

Last edited:
You trying ruin ameL's day
A comic version of her was recently introduced that did become Captain America.

Also could comeback and be the director of new SHIELD (I assume will be remade after all this. Unless Fury just running around dolo helping Spidey overseas).

Last edited:
Don’t get why people don’t understand pedo jokes done on a consistent basis is not a good thing. Nothing “fake” about being against that
Yea but no one kept the same energy when dc scooped him up

Literally no one cared

Especially the person who uncovered the tweets to begin with. Once he was out of Marvel, his crusade was done. Never picked the crusade up again when Gunn got rehired.

Were you in the DC thread the day Gunn got scooped up?

There was no outrage
Yes was still called a pedo. You want people to be more mad? How much anger equals “outrage” so you can be satisfied? Just becuase you and whoever else doesn’t care doesn’t mean “NOBODY” cares. Again, nothing FAKE about being against consisnat jokes about having sex with kids. If that’s what you want to argue against be my guest

Back
Top Bottom