WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

nah, they couldn't just get anyone when scarjo started, she was on her prime

and yeah she's on a decline right now but she is still way above average but then again nt women standards are all over the place but back then...

74747581.jpg

WgHTdOU.jpg

A decline of what?

i've never been on the scarlett train like that. cups were great. but never vibed with her face. she has a slow face. like nicholas cage. i just cant.

tbh, they werent even that big. she made a big deal about them. like they were massive. solid C.

she aint cristina hendricks in the game. :smokin.

She just aged and lost some of the weight that made her look much better. Got the sunken in face and everything now

Reactions: OTG

Tony Stark got paid more than Captain America in Civil War.

Tony Stark is the Marvel movie universe headliner when it comes to dollars.

tbh, they werent even that big. she made a big deal about them. like they were massive. solid C.

she aint cristina hendricks in the game. :smokin.
Nah it was Jennifer Love Hewitt for me man.
Caked up many a tabletop to her sweet mammaries.
I remember the network be pushing her into em crop tops or low cuts. All lowkey n Sh#%&.
I knew em ghosts ain't coming to her cus she a medium.

Yall ever go back and watch old Emergency Awesome videos? I've been avoiding the trailer breakdowns because of how accurate he can be. Check out his breakdown for Civil War:

I doubt even emergency awesome can break down the endgame trailers. They've given us nothing and the footage can all be fake or at least half fake

Avatar had two months straight of being number 1 in the box office.

I doubt that's happening with endgame. But we'll see.

Records are made to be broken.

That Emergency Awesome dude's voice annoys me. Can't watch his videos most of the time.

Taylor Kitsch reminds me of Colin Ferral.

Good actor but just caught too many bad breaks.

I like him as Gambit also.
Damn thats ****** up?

I got Colin ranked considerably higher :lol:

Kitsch is in the same group as Sam Worthington, Kellan Lutz, Jai Courtney, etc. A bunch of white guys Hollywood stay trying to make happen. Only Armie Hammer has managed to get some roles to act his way out of that group.

Last edited:
I liked dude as Gambit. I just think it was a whack gambit and not much to work with. Can’t just shoehorn a character like that in.

Back
Top Bottom