WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

71F3152B-D257-4E1E-B5F8-D67EA18FD000.jpeg
F610FFA4-E3B8-4776-9147-EE3955D3E571.jpeg
262FA158-C384-4D2A-B857-72BCB1E281F1.jpeg
FA2D063B-145E-40DE-95DB-72AD97492A14.jpeg
048E076A-FF79-4C41-BFE7-433336FB5A8E.jpeg

Damnnnn I might have to buy this! HOLY ISH

I might be crazy enough to do a 7 am showing for that Saturday. I want to hit up the Mets game later in the day for that Noah x GoT bobblehead. So April 2nd is the day tickets are up?

They need to fix the head sculpt for that iron man hot toy. They made him look masculine and young.

The real thing is chubbier and middle aged.

The actual suit looks great though

That Emergency Awesome dude's voice annoys me. Can't watch his videos most of the time.

Damn thats ****ed up?

I got Colin ranked considerably higher :lol:

Kitsch is in the same group as Sam Worthington, Kellan Lutz, Jai Courtney, etc. A bunch of white guys Hollywood stay trying to make happen. Only Armie Hammer has managed to get some roles to act his way out of that group.
:lol: Dudes gotta be sour they gave Peter Quill to the formerly fat comic actor.

Gotta protect the sanctum sanctorum

There should be a Marvel one shot of Wong just chilling, getting that bagel, and then noticing half of ny turning to dust around him.

How does the embargo lift tonight? It's usually closer to the release date. Like within a week

Also....let's talk about black widow for a second.

Just turned on civil war.

She just kicked a door and bent it around a guy.

And she took a close range mini grenade blast.

Essssplain.

Another thing I just noticed. Still watching civil war

(I have savant ability with facial recognition, in disguise, out of it, in makeup, whatever)

Theres a guy in the 1st antagonists crew. The black guy that had the bio weapon in the tube that, you guessed it, black widow and Anthony mackie took down...

That guy was black thanos.

Gah damn....Maga NRA Rogers was heated about the Accords. Boy didn't think it was fair he couldn't exercise his right to bear arms. Was heated they couldnt couldn't be freelance and do whatever the hell they wanted with no accountability. Steven was big mad.

Back
Top Bottom