WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Me and a couple other people kind of went through the Parker being back at school thing in spoilers a couple days back...

rfx45 rfx45 E everysingletime maybe a couple others...

I seem to think that post snap kids going to school just wasn’t a priority...Resources needed to be gathered and gathering / operations to run said resources needed to trim everything else...

I just don’t think tracking down people to teach and such, making sure kids getting to school ranked very highly in relation to making sure the power stayed on, food / water was collected, cleaned and distributed, emergency services were operational etc...

I mean they showed that the infrastructure was at the very least strained and specifically said very few world governments were still functioning...

I’m betting now that post Endgame there’s a big push to get things back to the way they were pre IW...Part of that would obviously be getting things like schools up and running...All those kids in school with Peter and Ned are there as a product of that...

I don’t know...I just hope it’s at least flushed out in Far From Home in a way that’s understandable...

I can’t stop thinking about how they are going to explain snapped people coming back after “5 years” and how that isn’t going to just drive society insane. They purposely omitted this because I think they plan on changing this. Spider-Man is the catalyst for this because if it’s really been 5 years, there’s no way we don’t see Aunt May and Peter’s reunion assuming she wasn’t snapped. Ned being the same age is the big kicker here. He didn’t get snapped because of his reaction to seeing Peter. Cassie Lang is older of course but something has to give....

My wife had the same questions when we got out. She hit me with the “so, is how is this affecting Peter and his high school grade and his friends?”

Like ****. Idk :lol:

Don’t forget that when Hulk did his snapped, he was bringing everyone who got dusted from 2018 to present day 2023

Peter did say to Tony that when they came back that it was 5 years that passed. The people who came back have zero idea it was 5 years. Also we have no idea where everyone went who got dusted
I’m assuming everyone came back from the place the left. Falcon was in wakanda, and strange came with the others from titan, you can also see titan in the background. Strange probably asked Wong to prepare for this moment and the rendezvous everyone on this exact time and day. There were so many portals, definitely waiting for that director commentary.

Well we don’t know any of that. Aunt may and Ned could’ve been snapped. Ned being the same age obviously shows he was snapped, and when he came back maybe he wasn’t sure what happened and was happy to see his best friend again. But many of these details are very minute, which was why they left them out of a 3 hr movie.

Peter mentioned that he had no idea what happened and had attributed him being “snapped” to just passing out and Strange has to tell him it had been 5 years. If that’s the case, Ned wouldn’t have known what happened had he been snapped but his facial expression and tears in his eyes showed he was relieved to see Peter. Maybe we can assume his parents told him? But even then I would’ve liked to see some semblance of the world at the very least adjusting to this even more traumatic experience of dead people returning from the grave after FIVE years. You don’t just kill Spider-Man and act like it never happened. A minute detail is Tony talking to his dad for about 5 mins. How many times we gonna see Howard Stark in these films? 45 seconds of Aunt May crying and holding Peter after seeing him being gone for 5 years would’ve done more emotionally for this film than anything else, even more than Tony’s funeral.

I missed Howard the duck
When??? :nerd:

C87610BD-1FB9-4299-A0E5-C8401665627E.jpeg

Exactly man. Maybe he was just happy to see his friend. How is this not possible?

Not saying it’s not possible but Peter has just been gone for 5 years. It’s the year 2022-2023 in Marvel Cinematic Universe time. An exposé of some kind on that is beyond needed cause that **** is a mind **** ESPECIALLY for a a kids who are in grade school and are coming up on life milestones like getting a drivers license, prom, graduation. You passed out at 16 and woke up and you’re legally 22 now :lol:

This...

They showed how society basically collapsed, or at the very least was on the brink of collapse after the snap...Least that’s what Nat alluded to when she said only a handful of world governments maintained control of their population...Also all the scenes of general chaos like abandoned stadiums, trash piled up on streets, and the Statue of Liberty being surrounded by dozens of abandoned boats etc...

I’m thinking the 5 years spent post snap were filled with ways for people to figure out how to survive...Society had just started to come to get a grip on that new lifestyle (Evidenced by Caps PTSD meetings for example)...Now they have to deal with an influx of people from the population instantly being doubled? That has to be just as traumatic on the grand scale...I mean sure people are overjoyed their loved ones are back but now what do we do with all these extra added people we’ve spent 5 years adjusting our lives to work without...

I feel like that would be a bigger traumatic experience than the snap actually happening. Imagine moving on from your wife that had been snapped and 5 years later you’re adjusting with another woman you’ve been spending time with for some years and then your dead wife just walks through the door :sick: and then to add insult to injury, she thinks she just went out for a morning run and you snuck a new chick over just that quick :sick::sick: it’s crazy but can’t lie, this is fun to think about. THIS is what comics are all about.

Guessing the scene where they did the farewell, that a bunch of those standing in groups were shot separately?

Many of the actors had accidentally mentioned the funeral scene without context during the IW press run. In the behind the scenes featurette for IW Chris Pratt is interviewed and the background is the same exact location of Tony’s lake home/where they filmed the funeral. The Avengers Assemble lineup shot was filmed separately however.

I’m assuming everyone came back from the place the left. Falcon was in wakanda, and strange came with the others from titan, you can also see titan in the background. Strange probably asked Wong to prepare for this moment and the rendezvous everyone on this exact time and day.

Speaking of Strange doing the portal thing from Titan...Anybody else bothered that he could’ve just done that in IW to get back to earth?

I mean before he had his little viewing of the 14 million possible futures, he was all heated at Tony for not turning the ship around to take them back to earth...Guy could’ve just opened a portal and been out...Could’ve done the portal thing to get Spidey out of there too to appease Tony...

That final fights scene
Whew

I would hold tessa thompson hand SO hard

Rock bottom thor is the best thor

Technically speaking, shouldn't Nebula have disappeared after she killed her past self?
No.

Again, traveling to the past is still your future and you can't change the past by travelling to what is your future even if you see it as your past.

All she did in killing her is create and alt timeline.

But it also depends what Tony meant to do with his snap. He could've killed Thanos and his army OR simply returned them to the past and wiped their memories so they can just do everything they originally did.

I mean NY was attacked by aliens and the next movie they returned to school. They don’t need to explain anything

NY was attacked by (illegal) aliens in real life and society was able to galvanize and live normal. Being dead for 5 years and then just walking back in the crib and making a sandwich suspends disbelief a little too hard.

Walking out right now.
Besides my frantic dash to the loo...

O....M......G!!!

Talk to us big guy. The movie is special ain’t it :blush:

Nah i definitely understand what you’re saying Lame.. But i think that will all be explained in FFH. Just by happy was talking saying he was alone. Has thinking that’s about Tony not being there to back him up and his friends are in trouble.

Movie was already 3 hours would have been 3 and a half easy if they addressed all that here. It’s time for that. Addressing the folks that wouldn’t be here was obviously priority.

Changing the past doesn’t change the present or the future...It only creates an alternate timeline...

2023 Nebula would be considered timeline A...2014 getting killed opens up timeline B...

In the first Avengers movie Loki was captured and taken to Asgard along with the Tesseract ~ timeline A...We see 2012 Loki steel the Tesseract and take off here ~ call it timeline C now...

Time travel doesn’t work in this universe like it does in other movies...Hence the Hulk / Scott / Clint / Nebula ~ Bruce / Ancient One scenes...
How does old man Steve end up in the same reality

The moment he goes back in time and chooses to stay with Peggy that's a new reality, no?

Ok yal idk if this was discussed... but I have a issue with....

When they first saw thanos in his lil oasis it was so easy for them to put him in a headlock and Thor took his head off..... I prob am over thinking it..... but why couldn’t they just over power him again?

Was it because of him being weak already? (Might be the obvious answer)
The stones almost killed him when he destroyed them and he didnt care anyway.

He won.
I’m assuming everyone came back from the place the left. Falcon was in wakanda, and strange came with the others from titan, you can also see titan in the background. Strange probably asked Wong to prepare for this moment and the rendezvous everyone on this exact time and day. There were so many portals, definitely waiting for that director commentary.
No way he did that.

He only looked in the future when he was on Titan. Its more likely when he was brought back he opened a portal to Manhattan and contacted Wong to get everybody for the battle.

Can someone explain the multiple snaps?

I get what professor hulk did..
I get what iron man did..

I thought the stones was destroyed after the snap but that's clearly not the case..

My main question is the glove they were using.. I thought the glove get destroyed after each snap for sure..

Where did the extra gloves come from or was it all the same glove professor hulk used?

Thanks..

Me watching everything unfold..
tenor.gif

Speaking of Strange doing the portal thing from Titan...Anybody else bothered that he could’ve just done that in IW to get back to earth?

I mean before he had his little viewing of the 14 million possible futures, he was all heated at Tony for not turning the ship around to take them back to earth...Guy could’ve just opened a portal and been out...Could’ve done the portal thing to get Spidey out of there too to appease Tony...

Strange maybe felt responsible for interrupting Tony’s date with pepper. So when Tony went to save him, he felt he had to tag along since he essentially brought him along. Plus Tony came up with the plan to bring the fight to thanos outside of earth. Makes me think strange would’ve signed those accords lol

I thought the stones was destroyed after the snap but that's clearly not the case..

My main question is the glove they were using.. I thought the glove get destroyed after each snap for sure..

Where did the extra gloves come from or was it all the same glove professor hulk used?

Thanks..

tenor.gif
When Thanos did the first snap in IW, the gauntlet was damaged and fried

When we see Thanks again after he did his second snap, the gauntlet looked even worse and his arm looked like a noodle

When Hulk did his, the glove (stark tech) was damaged as well

When IM did his, the stones was on his armor (MK 85)

No.

Again, traveling to the past is still your future and you can't change the past by travelling to what is your future even if you see it as your past.

All she did in killing her is create and alt timeline.

But it also depends what Tony meant to do with his snap. He could've killed Thanos and his army OR simply returned them to the past and wiped their memories so they can just do everything they originally did.
Thanks for the detailed explanation

Thanks..

tenor.gif

The stones weren’t destroyed after the Snap. Thanos took it upon himself to destroy the stones because he didn’t want what he did to ever be undone through outside forces or temptation. The Gauntlet that Tony made and Hulk wore just damaged him but Tony’s nano tech gauntlet is more durable than Eitri’s OG Gauntlet he had made. Tony didn’t use the gauntlet he made to snap however, he made a built in one in his suit swiped the stones off the one he made that Thanos was trying to use to snap in the final battle. Lends to the idea that Tony knew he was gonna potentially have to wield the stones in order for them to win.

Me watching everything unfold

598FDE6B-74A4-4A99-AFAD-CCE8D667CB97.gif

When Thanos did the first snap in IW, the gauntlet was damaged and fried

When we see Thanks again after he did his second snap, the gauntlet looked even worse and his arm looked like a noodle

When Hulk did his, the glove (stark tech) was damaged as well

When IM did his, the stones was on his armor (MK 85)
When Thanos was fighting Captain Marvel with the glove on was that the same glove that professor hulk used?

Back
Top Bottom