WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Uhhhh....
If your goal is to get a particular job, but after 5 years of keeping the job they go back in your records and see that you lied so they fire you... did you accomplish your goal?

Idk man I don't have a horse in this race :lol:
Again, not a good comparison so it’s not worth talking about.

Wasn't Thanos' goal to snap half of all-life to 'balance' the universe?

Bringing back everyone that was snapped away reintroduces that imbalance, doesn't it?

us? lol

i think you are

thanos has a goal
collect the stones
snap the universe
2018 thanos collects the stones and snaps the universe
If he really won. Then why'd he literally change his goal. He went from wanting to kill half of all life to killing all life. Lmao. Cmon guys.

its like if your goal is to collect the pieces of the puzzle and you collect them and complete the puzzle
but after the fact someone knocks the puzzle over

did you not accomplish your goal of completing said puzzle? lol

amel just saying that all goals have to be finite and last forever apparently lol

yes the goal ultimately gets undone but you still accomplish the goal first before the outside party undoes it lol

If he really won. Then why'd he literally change his goal. He went from wanting to kill half of all life to killing all life. Lmao. Cmon guys.

different thanos lol

we talking about the IW thanos

2014 thanos sees what happened after his future self accomplished his goal lol
didnt like it now cleaning house

we all get what youre saying but you are not getting our point lol

876F2AF5-BDF6-4E62-BA5A-4E18CFD6B789.jpeg

013B9CAD-8DCA-4640-8F53-C1DAC9D026FF.jpeg

5BC440A5-DF1C-4A15-B98A-9D9722DC6FA6.jpeg

2018 Thanos got executed in his retirement home and 2014 Thanos got dusted...literally.
Actually true but they both still won.
2018 Thanos - wipe out half the life in the universe.
2014 Thanos - get all the stones and get the Infinity Gauntlet.

He achieved his goal in both of them and knew death was coming. He always just wanted to balance out the universe and sit somewhere and chill once it is done.
Can you imagine playing pool with Cap, dude is genius level at geometry.

when thor said "no no no you get the little one" was hilarious. Thor really brought the LOLS for me this movie
Dude was HILARIOUS. When he was sitting in the chair and they were asking him about the Aether. I instantly thought of Weekend at Bernie's the way he was sitting lifeless. Is he sleep? No he is definitely dead.
By the end of endgame. Was half of all life dead? Yes or no?
No but at the end of Infinity War it was. Dude didn't say he was leaving a legacy something that out lives you, he said destiny fulfilled.
He changed his goal because even after performing the snap the survivors remember the time before and will fight to return to those days. So Thanos decided I am going to erase all life in the universe and rebuild it how he saw fit.

if your goal was to bang rihanna

in 2018 you bang rihanna and got chlamydia

now your 2014 self finds out you get chlamydia so you jump to 2024 so you don't have it

did you achieve your goal of banging rihanna?

giphy.gif

Dude was HILARIOUS. When he was sitting in the chair and they were asking him about the Aether. I instantly thought of Weekend at Bernie's the way he was sitting lifeless. Is he sleep? No he is definitely dead.
No but at the end of Infinity War it was. Dude didn't say he was leaving a legacy something that out lives you, he said destiny fulfilled.

He changed his goal because even after performing the snap the survivors remember the time before and will fight to return to those days. So Thanos decided I am going to erase all life in the universe and rebuild it how he saw fit.

THANK YOU :lol:

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Directors Drop A Shocking SPOILER About The Movie's Ending

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality," co-director Joe Russo explains. "The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?"

"Interesting question, right?" Joe continues. "Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking."

"Especially when he says goodbye," Joe explained. "He says, ‘I’ll miss you.’ Clearly he knows something."

What about The Falcon? "Sam doesn’t know something," he confirms.

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality," co-director Joe Russo explains. "The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?"

"Interesting question, right?" Joe continues. "Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking."

"Especially when he says goodbye," Joe explained. "He says, ‘I’ll miss you.’ Clearly he knows something."

About time! I was waiting on one of them to comment on that...Should make things a little clearer...

THE ANSWER WE NEEDED

Back
Top Bottom