WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to1_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to2_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to3_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to4_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to5_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to6_540.gif

I didn't keep my Thanos glove but I wouldn't pass up on that Iron Man version.

Undercutting it a little in Ultron took a bit away from the scene, having Vision lift it. However the scene was just amazing, plus he was giving Thanos that work, for a moment. Dudes durability is unmatched except by an angry Hulk.

They are going to need to do some work building his feats up in the MCU but I am not against the idea. Seeing as how it was executed in the comics.
all-new-captain-america-1.jpg Bst7rv7CAAAn15W.0.jpg

Banner is to smart now for a rematch he wanted no parts of Thanos, you saw how small Professor Hulk is compared to Incredible Hulk. Thanos would have 1 hitter quitter Professor Hulk.

Prof Hulk really would've tried to reason with Thanos instead of fighting him. Hulk would've asked Thanos if the stones would lead to happiness and fulfillment, and then get caught with the haymaker that put Cap out in IW.

In regards to Pete losing Uncle Ben and now Pete, and blaming himself for it, that's one of the cold things about Spidey's story. Happens with MJ too and Pete having to live through it.

This is a once in a lifetime event. Gotta be. Kinda why i wish it would stop. Cuz EVENTUALLY its gonna mess up. And i dont wanna see that.
I am in the minority but I think they messed up with Captain Marvel, however you don't need to pitch a no hitter to win. If they take their time they can certainly do it again in 10 years.
I'd rather have Riri Williams carry on the mantle
They would probably introduce her WAY down the line. I thought that was how they were going to handle the snap bringing characters back but the new versions of them.
Y’all catch this.

If true could lead into this "possible" fan theory of phase 4. Obviously change the Avengers and Spider-Man titles.
marvel-phase-4-logos-fan-made-1107843.jpg

Rocket stole the show really
"As promises go that one was pretty worthless."
:rofl:
But ppl wanted an Aquaman film? :lol:

Hell there's a time you couldve said the same about Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

News flash, the ppl don't know what they want. Marvel just gonna give em what they didn't know they needed.
I can't even imagine a Namor movie, but do you release that before FF4 or after? If after then I say don't focus or even touch on the fact that they fought in the comic book history. That one is a real toss up, higher ups probably looking at the calendar ok what big movies do we have coming out that year. I think Namor would be a smaller scale film but have the opportunity to a bigger scale movie. I think if cast right along the lines of Black Panther, Marvel knew it would do big numbers but didn't forecast those type numbers. I would certainly say Namor needs to be Asian.

I am in the minority but I think they messed up with Captain Marvel, however you don't need to pitch a no hitter to win. If they take their time they can certainly do it again in 10 years.

They would probably introduce her WAY down the line. I thought that was how they were going to handle the snap bringing characters back but the new versions of them.

If true could lead into this "possible" fan theory of phase 4. Obviously change the Avengers and Spider-Man titles.
marvel-phase-4-logos-fan-made-1107843.jpg

Those sub titles suck :lol:

I don't understand these movie theories for Phase 4 when Eternals and Shang-Chi were already announced.

bunch of things were announced and changed previously
Not really... The mcu has had a remarkable track record of sticking to what they've announced.

That 6 yr plan or however long it was that Feige revealed...the only change they made to that is when they added spiderman to the schedule and delayed BP because of it.

Back
Top Bottom