WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^ Rey Mysterio :lol: 619 universe

he was decked out in mysterio gear in 35... should have worn a fishbowl during the entrance though

469_WM35_04072019rf_7835--9fbab37479ac947738641a2023ee7255.jpg

Marvel HQ YouTube channel dropping a bunch of Ultimate Spiderman episodes.

Hearing this theory that Tony is directly responsible and originator of mutants due to his snap.
Given he couldn't have an armor on every face of the earth, possible mutants could give all a fair chance at fighting back threats.
But then again, that's a 50-50 toss up. No guarantee said mutants gon be good and not evil. The Tony I know wouldn't take such a risk.
Decent theory though.
Without details of the theory, this sounds horrible

whoa whoa whoa whoa

just learned noah hawley was supposed to write a dr doom movie, the guy who worked on fargo and legion.. this needs to happen

Doom. Doom.

whoa whoa whoa whoa

just learned noah hawley was supposed to write a dr doom movie, the guy who worked on fargo and legion.. this needs to happen

Doom. Doom.

That was for Fox though. It could still happen but it’ll probably be vastly different from what he originally had in mind to fit in with MCUs plans.

That was for Fox though. It could still happen but it’ll probably be vastly different from what he originally had in mind to fit in with MCUs plans.

yea i'm hooping MCU keeps dude on.. fargo and legion are 2 of the best shows on tv right now

this new spidey trailer :wow:

mysterio looks so good. jake g looks like hes going to kill this role. that suit is so dope too.

mcu fury is known to be a hardass. but he seems too aggressive. wonder if this is skrull fury and not real nick fury :nerd:

So while aliens were coming from space and destroying nyc dr strange was performing surgery? :lol:

Yea they should’ve made changed that part to something more believable

So while aliens were coming from space and destroying nyc dr strange was performing surgery? :lol:

Yea they should’ve made changed that part to something more believable

it makes sense, he wasn't the sorcerer supreme yet...

if you mean he was doing surgery at that exact moment... maybe he was doing emergency surgery to the victims?

i mean what did you want him to do? go outside and start slicing up chitauris with his scalpel?

Yeah he wasn’t a wizard yet.

I meant if aliens were attacking I would

Its a hospital.

During emergencies all doctors are required/obligated to do their part.

This is situational depending on the emergency. Ex. Hurricane Irma forced several hospitals to shut down. I’m pretty sure aliens attacking from the space is considered far more dangerous.

it makes sense, he wasn't the sorcerer supreme yet...

if you mean he was doing surgery at that exact moment... maybe he was doing emergency surgery to the victims?

i mean what did you want him to do? go outside and start slicing up chitauris with his scalpel?

No but if he was in a middle of a surgery and an alien came in that would’ve been worst with the patient opened up.

Back
Top Bottom