WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

... what’s your point?

FEE0287F-4D36-4DEA-A939-F4E2B8123DE2.gif

Ancient One even explains that Banner was "5 years too early" looking for Strange because he doesn't become a Sorcerer til later lol

Tom Holland becoming the face of the next MCU saga
:pimp:

I meant if aliens were attacking I would

This is situational depending on the emergency. Ex. Hurricane Irma forced several hospitals to shut down. I’m pretty sure aliens attacking from the space is considered far more dangerous.

No but if he was in a middle of a surgery and an alien came in that would’ve been worst with the patient opened up.

you're overthinking it, my dude.

yeah let's totally get Dr. Stephen Strange MD to fight alongside with the Avengers in 2012.

ya'll know Quentin Beck aka Mysterio got you all fooled right? he lyin' about this multiverse and all that ****.

Quentin Beck does not possess superhuman abilities but he is an expert designer of special effects devices and stage illusions, a master hypnotist and magician and an amateur chemist and roboticist. He has extensive knowledge of hand-to-hand combat techniques learned as a stuntman, allowing him to engage in combat with Spider-Man despite his foe's superior physical abilities and using his skills at misdirection as a further method of self-defense. Mysterio's suit includes many devices to aid him. His helmet is made of one-way plexiglas, meaning he can see out but no one can see in. The helmet also includes an air supply to protect him from his own gases, sonar to navigate within his mist cloak and a holographic projector to create 3D illusions.

im believing it 50/50 about the Multiverse.

His accident didnt happen until 2016. He was a neurosurgeon up until then.

You missed my point. I’m saying if aliens are attacking nyc destroying 100+ buildings, causing power outages, killing people, etc, then hospitals would most likely be closed and surgeries postponed. Most likely even an evacuation. The only exception is if strange was already in a surgery before the aliens attacked.

i hope he's lying about being from another earth BUT
i hope the multiverse is true (and it probably will be)

I meant if aliens were attacking I would

No but if he was in a middle of a surgery and an alien came in that would’ve been worst with the patient opened up.
You missed my point. I’m saying if aliens are attacking nyc destroying 100+ buildings, causing power outages, killing people, etc, then hospitals would most likely be closed and surgeries postponed. Most likely even an evacuation. The only exception is if strange was already in a surgery before the aliens attacked.

hospitals close during emergencies? what tf is the emergency room for then?

There was a power outage in NYC during Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Aunt May still continued to work at the hospital?

damn, what hospitals you be going to bruh?

Anybody think the Spiderman trailer only shows small portion of film? Like early endgame videos only showing stuff in first 15 min of film?

I imagine in the event of a citywide emergency they evacuate almost everyone except critical patients and essential personnel.

Anybody think the Spiderman trailer only shows small portion of film? Like early endgame videos only showing stuff in first 15 min of film?

i mean look at the homecoming trailer, we thought ironman would be in it a decent amount.. dude was in the trailers more than the actually movie almost

plus the fake out scene

giphy.gif

they showed a small portion of the film but its no where near the level of endgame, looks like this one pretty much went into phases already going showing all 3 suits and going from ny to europe, from grieving to fury recruiting and introducing him to mysterio and even explaining mysterios presence there... that's a probably a good hour of the plot there

they actually showed quite a lot :lol:

its not as bad as showing the final plane scene like in the homecoming trailers but i have feeling him swinging with the newest suit is part of the final act

I would guess they just use alien tech to enhance mysterios ability (giant battleships worth of tech were shot down in NYC). Can introduce Osborne, have him developing some tech for mysterio too.

Makes more sense than introducing someone from another universe imo. How and why he bouncing from his universe to this one?

Back
Top Bottom