WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

On the other, IM convinced a sorcerer supreme to fight thanos head on and almost won with his " plan"

"Almost" don't cut it. Son had to be saved AGAIN by Strange. Not to mention,,Thanos (like Cap) felt so bad for owning dude that he let him live to suffer the humiliation.

I don't see anyone shouting out Black Widow for the Soul Stone. If it wasn't for her, there'd be nothing to snap in the first place. So Tony can't even hang his hat on "sacrificing your life" cuz BW did it first.

I don't see anyone shouting out Black Widow for the Soul Stone. If it wasn't for her, there'd be nothing to snap in the first place. So Tony can't even hang his hat on "sacrificing your life" cuz BW did it first.

what about the Mickey Mouse cameo that freed Scott Lang from the Quantum Realm? he gets no love.

8B9B9FEA-D902-4286-A431-18CC9A2A1356.jpeg

They were all alive because of tony

Tony is the ONE WIN out of 14 million.
He made a clutch play. Came through with the ball in his hands. But if you're going to crown tiny the leader because of a clutch play midas well call Steve Kerr the leader of the bulls when he made that 16 foot jumper in 96

Wealth = Black Panther got Tony beat

Intellect = Banner, Pym, Shuri edge out Tony too

Tech = Wakanda and Rhodey are good with their technology

Leadership = Been said, entire MCU army followed Cap into the field not Tony

Hand to hand = Again been said and posted. Tony got curbstomped by Stevie and a guy with one arm.

Only thing Tony got is funny quips and even then, Rocket and Drax give him a run for his money at this point.
BP got royal wealth but let's not act like Star Enterprises isn't an empire.

Intellect, Banner couldn't figure out time travel, Tony could. There's a reason they went to Tony before even letting Bruce try. I don't know what Shuri figured out that Tony couldn't.

Tech- the fact that you put Rhodes here just to snub Tony :lol: Tony made a gauntlet that could hold the infinity stones in EG alone. Across all the movies his tech has been the most distinctive/helpful. Also all of Rhodes "tech" is made by Tony. If Tony had access to vibranium I think he'd be as capable as anyone in Wakanda with the tech.

He made a clutch play. Came through with the ball in his hands. But if you're going to crown tiny the leader because of a clutch play midas well call Steve Kerr the leader of the bulls when he made that 16 foot jumper in 96

There was literally no reality where anyone else could do it

Wealth = Black Panther got Tony beat

Intellect = Banner, Pym, Shuri edge out Tony too

Tech = Wakanda and Rhodey are good with their technology

Leadership = Been said, entire MCU army followed Cap into the field not Tony

Hand to hand = Again been said and posted. Tony got curbstomped by Stevie and a guy with one arm.

Only thing Tony got is funny quips and even then, Rocket and Drax give him a run for his money at this point.
You are wrong a couple times in this statement. Banner and Pym aren't smarter than Tony, he is a genius in almost everything. Bruce had to read up on the subject and still got it wrong. Same with Pym, he is a genius at one thing.

Rhodey is good with their technology? It is Tony's technology, Rhodes isn't fine-tuning and upgrading his suit in the MCU. In the comics he can though.

Tony is a good leader Cap is just a better leader. That is obvious Cap has been leading people for a lifetime, Tony has been doing it for maybe 3/4 years.

Tony was fighting two super soldiers it was only natural he would lose to them. Also, you aren't beating Tony a second time, once he fights you he isn't losing a second time. Cap couldn't beat a fresh Tony without plot armor.

:lol: more like MJ coming out of retirement to lead the bulls to the chip

It aint just a clutch play. Tony led the whole comeback.

Yeah Tony was so clutch that he managed to lose the Space Stone to 2012 Loki :lol: Now whatever mischief and mayhem that alternate-Loki is causing is on Starks hands.

He had one job and he blew it. That ain't MJ

BP got royal wealth but let's not act like Star Enterprises isn't an empire.

Intellect, Banner couldn't figure out time travel, Tony could. There's a reason they went to Tony before even letting Bruce try. I don't know what Shuri figured out that Tony couldn't.

Tech- the fact that you put Rhodes here just to snub Tony :lol: Tony made a gauntlet that could hold the infinity stones in EG alone. Across all the movies his tech has been the most distinctive/helpful. Also all of Rhodes "tech" is made by Tony. If Tony had access to vibranium I think he'd be as capable as anyone in Wakanda with the tech.
Plus Tony and Banner made a sentient being with a stone. Has to be pretty far up there for "tech" feats.

Yeah Tony was so clutch that he managed to lose the Space Stone to 2012 Loki :lol: Now whatever mischief and mayhem that alternate-Loki is causing is on Starks hands.

He had one job and he blew it. That ain't MJ

I guess you skipped over that Orlando series in '95

Without tony, guess what there is no "time heist".. there isn't even a gauntlet

:lol: @ cap leading the whole mcu army

It was BP's army. If we go back to IW, it was BP who was leading.

On the other, IM convinced a sorcerer supreme to fight thanos head on and almost won with his " plan"

Without peter quill, Tony's plan works.. one person

But then again, I'm sure if they were prepared things might have gone differently.. who was against that again?

tony was the leading scorer and made the clutch play in 3 out of the 4 avengers movie.. and if not for starlord, he'd be a perfect 4/4

One last thing. Cap beat Tony in living life too. He managed to live to 200 years old with fine *** Hayley Atwell probably having more kids and a loving family.

Case closed
Probably having more kids? :lol:

Steve Rogers is sterile.

Also whats the point of living to 200 when you spend half of that in a block of ice? :rofl: That aint living.
What you mean? If Natasha didn't do it then finally good for something Clint would commit that.

Back
Top Bottom