WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

D7gG3CRU0AAl2XN.jpg
Calling fake on the titles.

If Black Widow actually ends up sharing the movie and title with Hawkguy I'm officially calling it trash. Unless its a swerve and "the Hawkeye" is an actual cool different character. They already gave this dude a Disney+ series and he wasnt killed off. Don't need to see him in a movie ever again unless its to give back the Ronin costume to a better character.

Also still feel Feige missed the opportunity to push something up or start production for a new property next year. Only 2 movies in 2020 is a let down.

Feel we need a more in depth movie to cover what went on Earth during those 5 post snap years. Probably nothing as big as AoU or battle of NY but there was potential for a more grounded darker story to tell to reflect that reality like say with Moon Knight.
yeah most likely is..

remember when Civil War was called Captain America: Serpent Society?
That was purposely fake and done by Feige to surprise the fans.

All of those subtitles seem wild fake :lol: Like those phase 3 and 4 outlines fans love to make with all the made up titles but nice graphics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube

If Black Widow actually ends up sharing the movie and title with Hawkguy I'm officially calling it trash. Unless its a swerve and "the Hawkeye" is an actual cool different character. They already gave this dude a Disney+ series and he wasnt killed off. Don't need to see him in a movie ever again unless its to give back the Ronin costume to a better character.

Also still feel Feige missed the opportunity to push something up or start production for a new property next year. Only 2 movies in 2020 is a let down.

Feel we need a more in depth movie to cover what went on Earth during those 5 post snap years. Probably nothing as big as AoU or battle of NY but there was potential for a more grounded darker story to tell to reflect that reality like say with Moon Knight.

All of those subtitles seem wild fake :lol: Like those phase 3 and 4 outlines fans love to make with all the made up titles but nice graphics.
We're getting the Disney+ series' as well. 3 movies a year might be pushing it

We're getting the Disney+ series' as well. 3 movies a year might be pushing it
The Disney+ series have no bearing on the production of movies.

3 movies a year has been the norm for a while now.

They're going right back to it in 2021 and onward. Disney already released their movie release dates for the next 10 years.

The only reason we're only getting 2 movies next year is cuz of the whole Gunn firing and GotG being temporarily postponed. I'm saying the second that happened they should've pushed something up or started something new.

Last edited:

This is where the Netflix heroes could’ve slotted in perfectly

Heroes on the ground dealing with the effects post snap

With only Jessica Jones left to air her new season, probably won’t even reference any snap.

This is where the Netflix heroes could’ve slotted in perfectly

Heroes on the ground dealing with the effects post snap
Ideally, sure but the Marvel shows on Netflix were never that connected to the current continuity of the MCU anyway.

More likely Agents of Shield would reference the snap than those shows.

Besides I figure a movie with a new franchise/hero(es) would have a nice twist origin wise to it with the backdrop of the post snap earth. Thats 5 years of rebuilding, changing, adjustment and as we saw the planet still wasnt the same.

Ideally, sure but the Marvel shows on Netflix were never that connected to the current continuity of the MCU anyway.

More likely Agents of Shield would reference the snap than those shows.

Besides I figure a movie with a new franchise/hero(es) would have a nice twist origin wise to it with the backdrop of the post snap earth. Thats 5 years of rebuilding, changing, adjustment and as we saw the planet still wasnt the same.
Yea I definitely agree. We know C&D/Netflix heroes are in the same universe which is different from the main MCU. Can't really think of anyone that could slot in as street level. Maybe Moonknight but we'll see

Yea I definitely agree. We know C&D/Netflix heroes are in the same universe which is different from the main MCU. Can't really think of anyone that could slot in as street level. Maybe Moonknight but we'll see
Dont even have to just be street level.

Anybody from the magic side, cosmic based, science, etc. As long as it was based on earth to show the change.

Just the human perspective.

Last edited:
I read on reddit that it was just Captain Marvel doing a screen test in that footage and it wasn't an actual scene.

if I wanted to read about the bleeding edge tech for iron man is there a specific comic that covers that

and is there ones of those book type things that covers all of them in one without having to grab individual comic books?

if I wanted to read about the bleeding edge tech for iron man is there a specific comic that covers that

and is there ones of those book type things that covers all of them in one without having to grab individual comic books?
Invincible Iron Man Vol 2 #25 is when it first appeared, You could then read on from there

If you just want to read up on the armor and nothing else check Wikipedia or a Marvel wikia and search his ironman armor.

Last edited:

I think the Extremis series covers it.

If you just want to read up on the armor and nothing else check Wikipedia or a Marvel wikis and search his ironman armor.

nah im bored and wanna go to the comic book shop lol

Im basically looking for one of those soft cover books that has a bunch of comics or a series all in one

I heard good things about the Matt fraction ones and always wanted to know more about the bleeding edge so I figured Id try to find that

nah im bored and wanna go to the comic book shop lol

Im basically looking for one of those soft cover books that has a bunch of comics or a series all in one

I heard good things about the Matt fraction ones and always wanted to know more about the bleeding edge so I figured Id try to find that
Yes, I recommend Matt Fraction's run on Iron Man. That was the first arc that got me back into comics. Super good.

Back
Top Bottom