WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

an Illuminati flick would be fire, but it's too early for that tho. wouldn't be surprised if they did that at some point down the road.

60299293_2097729693686165_52073670383321339_n.jpg

The Eternals casting seems to be different from how Marvel Studios generally cast. They seem pretty determined to fill that movie up with big names.

The Eternals casting seems to be different from how Marvel Studios generally cast. They seem pretty determined to fill that movie up with big names.
While the Avengers roster was basically b list and lower which pretty much required one A-list actor on a comeback and one A-list actress with a bunch of b-list or nobody actors the Eternals for the most part are d-list and they require way more, 3-5 A-list actors with other actors who can really act.

No way they could approach this the same as Avengers or even Guardians. While it's a risk on it being another huge success they gotta still have some assurances so they know they didnt half *** it. Can't be like let's try A Chris Pratt in this situation.

Last edited:
They have to create a new blockbuster franchise on riskier material. I expected it.

I would rather see up and coming actors/actress at least most of them who can really act
I think Richard Madden counts.

No way they were gonna fill the cast with up and coming actors for a group of immortals older than human civilization.

They have to create a new blockbuster franchise on riskier material. I expected it.
I guess.

Before GotG 1 dropped that was considered risky material too and. They got Zoe Saldana - I'll give them that one - but Chris Pratt was a huge unknown.

I guess.

Before GotG 1 dropped that was considered risky material too and. They got Zoe Saldana - I'll give them that one - but Chris Pratt was a huge unknown.
Diffent times. RDJ was and Evans was still the head of the MCU. Now it's kind of open for the taking. It isn't the right time to depend on unknowns to boost a franchise, at least imo.

While the Avengers roster was basically b list and lower which pretty much required one A-list actor on a comeback and one A-list actress with a bunch of b-list or nobody actors the Eternals for the most part d-list and they require way more, 3-5 A-list actors with other actors who can really act.

No way they could approach this the same as Avengers or even Guardians. While it's a risk on it being snother huge success they gotta still have some assurances so they know they didnt half *** it. Can't be like let's try A Chris Pratt in this situation.

I would rather see up and coming actors/actress at least most of them who can really act
My biggest concern is that one of the more established actors will think they are bigger than the character. What I've appreciated about the MCU to date is the actors take a back seat to the hero/villian they are portraying.

My biggest concern is that one of the more established actors will think they are bigger than the character. What I've appreciated about the MCU to date is the actors take a back seat to the hero/villian they are portraying.
Dont think we'll have that issue with Angelina or Keanu. Especially Keanu. Any ego he has is being taken care of with his Wick prominence plus he loves comics.

I feel like Angelina's got hers by being Sersi. The most prominent female Eternal character.

The MCU casting department is very smart and knows what they're doing. Even if they cast one of those actors they'll cast in a certain role where they could be expendable like villains.

They've talked to guys like Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey more than once. If they can get Samuel L. Jackson to play ball I aint worried.

Last edited:
I need that Infinity Saucelet. Surprised we haven’t seen a mcdonald’s employee wearing the thanos mask yet.

Back
Top Bottom