WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i havent check it yet.. just heard about it or maybe saw it referenced and figured i'd check it at some point
I mean his work in The Wolverine VG was so damn good, I'd download it asap. And I don't even do audio books. I prefer paperbacks/hardcovers.

À-propos, that piece I posted up top, was at the time, a take on ******-tossing I believe. Lol. Considering Logan's dimunitive size.
Doubt if they'd kept em proportions accurate, that scene would've been cleared today though. Can of worms right there.

I'd frame pieces like this.
fastball-special_marvel_gallery_5ca77edd8870a.jpg

I would hope people are framing these and not just sticking them on their walls with scotch tape:lol:

fastball-special_marvel_gallery_5ca77f11bb127.jpg

Why did I look into this thread?:angry:

Need to see that movie Asap. My girl is lagging so might have to sneak watch it.

Sounds like a dope enough plot actually and the title makes more sense.

The other foot was bound to drop on these idiots who sided to be criminals led by a guy who didn't understand the accords or want to follow the law.

Now they're left with the fallout.

I mean after the world gets over the blip its back to normal and as far as they know Tony Stark and Bruce Banner saved the world. The same way governments arent going to accept Bucky all of a sudden like he wasnt an assassin for 70 years, the same way all those dudes who broke the accords will be welcomed let alone given a pass.

I can now possibly see for the next Avengers movie (if it isn't some space Avengers movie picking up off the Fury in space end credit) their being a nice juxtaposition of government sanctioned Avengers and illegal street team Avengers exactly like there was after Civil War in the comics.

Back
Top Bottom