WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Also don't know if it's been discussed but in front of the Avengers Tower remains their is a construction sign that says "We can't wait to show you what's next...1-2-3-?"
Baxter Tower????

The in-flight entertainment on Peter's plane in FFH, downloaded the bootleg since I spent enough money already in theaters watching it and thought y'all would appreciate it :lol:

Also that Nova doc, that's dude from Thor right? Also this has to be potential tease for Nova right?
Idk, if that really is a tease for Nova. There's a documentary show on PBS called Nova that deals with science topics. I thought it was just an 'episode' with Selvig as the guest.

Sidenote: Re-watched Chef last night with Jon Favreau and forgot my man was clapped cheeks with Black Widow.

7A0E89A3-1CE2-4F01-AC63-D04B7D60BA03.jpeg
Nova's got to be one of the next 20 movies now

Patiently waiting for the Digital Download of Endgame. I think I'm ready for the 4k quality version at this point lol.

Going to need step by step instructions on how to purchase the 4k version and be able to play through my Apple Tv.

Patiently waiting for the Digital Download of Endgame. I think I'm ready for the 4k quality version at this point lol.

Going to need step by step instructions on how to purchase the 4k version and be able to play through my Apple Tv.

Just make sure you purchase or redeem a 4k code on Vudu for the UHD version. Vudu has their own app on AppleTV. Disney doesn’t offer any of their movies in 4K thru ITunes.

I should've just waited for the 4k digital purchase then watch the movie a couple of weeks ago for a pathetic theatrical re-release

Back
Top Bottom