WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The speech went over a lot of people’s heads. The whole thing was not only to show how much of a manipulative sociopath Beck was, but was satire for how the little guys never get any credit. That was Mysterio thanking all the little people cause he just put on a convincing performance and they got away with it. Absolutely loved the speech. May have been the funniest part of the movie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jake that charismatic in a scene which in itself made it more funny.

now that you mention it, Homecoming had the same theme of the regular/little guys getting screwed around and turning to crime. Then your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has to step up to county level Spider-Man :lol:

Homecoming makes FFH a better film because you’re literally seeing Peter become THE Amazing Spider-Man. You have this grass roots beginning of him loving his alter ego and eager to get into some crime fighting and prove what he’s made of. Sending hella text messages to see where his next move is going to be made. Fast forward past going to space, fighting aliens, dying and coming back to life and now Peter is ducking calls from Nick Fury and being the only viable hero to save the day. Even how his villains have started out as people who are just trying to get by and have been wronged to essentially big corporate entities like Osborn and Fisk who’ll eventually have it out for him. Wait til Shang-Chi improves Peter’s combat skills or Reed Richards gives Peter a serum to help his amputee college professor from turning into an anthropomorphic lizard or when his rebound chick is a world class cat burglar. **** Batman, Spider-Man easily has the greatest rogues gallery in all of comics. Far From Home will cross a billi this time next week and Spider-Man will take his rightful throne as the face of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

2F3C5A1B-E581-4B5B-B772-F65EA28C2439.gif

Marvel Studios is not going to be putting their eggs in the Spidey basket. It's not like they have complete ownership of the character.

Marvel Studios is not going to be putting their eggs in the Spidey basket. It's not like they have complete ownership of the character.

He’s there most marketable hero and they own complete marketing rights of the character. Once FFH grosses a Billion Disney may as well own Sony because FFH is tracking to gross more than 007 Skyfall which was Sony’s highest grossing film ever, making Spider-Man, the property that almost put Sony’s film division into bankruptcy 5 years prior into there most successful film ever. To add insult to injury, FFH was cheaper to make than Homecoming. Spider-Man will “officially” belong to Marvel on film again because Spider-Man mingling with other Marvel heroes will now be the new and only standard.

He’s there most marketable hero and they own complete marketing rights of the character. Once FFH grosses a Billion Disney may as well own Sony because FFH is tracking to gross more than 007 Skyfall which was Sony’s highest grossing film ever, making Spider-Man, the property that almost put Sony’s film division into bankruptcy 5 years prior into there most successful film ever. To add insult to injury, FFH was cheaper to make than Homecoming. Spider-Man will “officially” belong to Marvel on film again because Spider-Man mingling with other Marvel heroes will now be the new and only standard.
Yeah
Basically no matter if sony really wants to do it or not even tho they own Spidey... the MCU impact is just too much to turn down
They already setting him up to be the face of the MCU

Young Goat man
Adolescent Phenom
Mans gonna be like Tony but better because he won’t have the same characteristic flaws

I think you mean merchandise rights. Also marvel owns spidey's TV and comic book rights as well. Sony still owns the movie rights but Sony's leverage is poor right now. I think the big negative I can think of is marvel can't stop Sony from making these stupid spidey verse movies like venom. I don't want Sony to touch spidey's rogue gallery without Marvel's involvement.

If marvel is going to hunker down with Sony for the long haul they got to make it so Sony can't touch anyone from spidey's rogue gallery without permission.

Also Sony should start allowing marvel access to more than just peter like miles, spider Gwen, silk, etc

Also marvel got to nail Spiderman down for longer movie deals so they don't got to renegotiate with Sony so much

Last edited:
Gonna be interesting to see what happens but Sony has it in their best interest to let MCU do what they do lol
Venom did what it did just because it was venom and it was actually OKAY. Outside of carnage I don’t see Sony being able to have much success with anything else lol

Yeah
Basically no matter if sony really wants to do it or not even tho they own Spidey... the MCU impact is just too much to turn down
They already setting him up to be the face of the MCU

Young Goat man
Adolescent Phenom
Mans gonna be like Tony but better because he won’t have the same characteristic flaws
When the next two or three random new Marvel movies make a billi, its gonna be Peter who?

Especially if those Young Avengers rumors are true.

All this exaggeration talk aint really changing that Sony still owns Spidey outright in the movies. That's simply not a solid foundation for the future of the Marvel cinematic universe.

As for Venom, its gonna keep selling. If they knew what they were doing they'd just have that spinoff universe revolve around him.
I think you mean merchandise rights. Also marvel owns spidey's TV and comic book rights as well. Sony still owns the movie rights but Sony's leverage is poor right now. I think the big negative I can think of is marvel can't stop Sony from making these stupid spidey verse movies like venom. I don't want Sony to touch spidey's rogue gallery without Marvel's involvement.

If marvel is going to hunker down with Sony for the long haul they got to make it so Sony can't touch anyone from spidey's rogue gallery without permission.

Also Sony should start allowing marvel access to more than just peter like miles, spider Gwen, silk, etc

Also marvel got to nail Spiderman down for longer movie deals so they don't got to renegotiate with Sony so much
So basically, Sony should do a bunch of bad business moves that only make it hard for them to do what they want with a property they own :lol:

Other Marvel properties making a billion aren’t the same as Spider-Man doing a billi because again, Spider-Man is the most marketable hero of all time. The more movies and suits you can put him in, the more toys and coloring books can be sold and that’s where the REAL money is

If Marvel really wanted Hemsworth can definitely carry the Torch.

They revamped him marvelously and is almost universally loved.

Great comedic timing
Good looking
Powerful characters
Has the space realm at his avail.
And he just demands a presence.

Too bad most of his villains aren’t as good.

Man, i hated that damn Venom movie.

Sony should've just leave that **** alone. I want Marvel to properly introduce him in MCU Spidey world
I so wanted to like it, if only cus of Hardy, but nuh-uh! Nope! It was bvs bad imo.
I mean after a rewatch, it was pretty obvious to me.

Man, i hated that damn Venom movie.

Sony should've just leave that **** alone. I want Marvel to properly introduce him in MCU Spidey world

Movie was trash, but it made $850 globally (about $600 international) so best believe Sony will make a Part. 2. :lol:
Just like they are doing with Jumanji.

PO

Back
Top Bottom