WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel really gotta play hard ball with Sony in upcoming negotiations.

FFH earning a bil should give them crazy leverage.

Hopefully they can stop Sony from touching any more spidey villains without Feige's involvement.

Zendaya had me weak for a few days after seeing the movie...

Holland is that dude. Jake/Mysterio was awesome. Movie was the perfect remedy to the Endgame hangover.

marvel makes a billion for them with the spiderman movies and they make $850 mill with trash like venom. Seems like a good situation for them.

Finally saw FFH. Overall good movie. I’ll give it an 8.
Mysterio looked kind of weak though. is that it for him in the movies? . I Thought he was a very powerful villain in the comics? Leaving spidey in that scene was a typical James Bond villain move.

Guess I gotta double check past comic books. Thought there were many multi series comic stories based on mysterio. :nerd:
Still enjoyed the movie :smile:

He's definitely a pivotal villain, he just has no real super powers or abilities.

It’s funny because someone I worked with who’s a huge comic nerd and claims he grew up on them said he was disappointed cuz in the comics Mysterio had real powers...

I didn’t think he did...

Unless they created a version of Mysterio that had powers at some point in comic book history that I'm unaware of ...he never had powers.

It’s funny because someone I worked with who’s a huge comic nerd and claims he grew up on them said he was disappointed cuz in the comics Mysterio had real powers...

I didn’t think he did...
:rofl:

Nah.

There's one version of Mysterio that was a mutant and was only Mysterio cuz the original died. He could teleport.

Thats it.

Mysterio always been smoke and mirrors.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens but Sony has it in their best interest to let MCU do what they do lol
Venom did what it did just because it was venom and it was actually OKAY. Outside of carnage I don’t see Sony being able to have much success with anything else lol

I think the cat is out the bag that Sony's venom will not crossover into the MCU, don't expect the second venom to do as good as the first either.....I think that was a big selling point for the movie, fans wanted to see if a potential spidey x venom crossover was on the horizon.....add to the fact that the popular opinion for the movie was that its TRASH....I dont think Sony gets close to that $850 number ever again without having SPIDERMAN in the movie itself.

Venom HAD potential to be a stand alone franchise, but they failed miserably......we'll see if Hardy sticks around for #2.....I doubt it, i bet he drops out.

I said this before Venom even came out but, I think he was bamboozled, SONY sold him a dream with Venom....but he should have known.....ITS SONY.

Fans seemed to think it was okay
I thought it was alright
But I think the movie did well because people just love venom lol

marvel-ultimate-alliance-3---button-fin-1555529228205.jpg

Mailman needs to hurry his *** up!

Back
Top Bottom