WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think bringing back some old actors to reprise their original roles (i.e. Snipes/Blade) ain't entirely off the table.
That Multiverse and What if angle got a potential to Eff up or save some fantasy rosters.

we got an asian superhero

giphy.gif

so happy rn

I'm most excited for the What if film and the Doctor Strange film can't fail or be average.

The goods: Strange 2, BP 2, Thor 4, Asgardians, X-Men(hopefully finally done justice), FF (hopefully finally done justice x2). I hope Blade is not PG-13 and it's gory and dark AF

personally i don't care either way.

but i figure given the perlmutter beef, the diasaster that was the inhumans show we can just forget it existed.
It's actually cuz of how Feige made out of that beef with Ike that he can do whatever he wants on the movie side and now he's making his own tv shows too.

It's nothing to him to just pretend whatever Marvel tv did doesn't matter cuz they've been ignoring them all along.

Mahershala Ali Called Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige After His Latest Oscar Win To Talk BLADE

In a post-presentation interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Feige revealed Ali actually called Marvel Studios after winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in Green Book earlier this year and set up a meeting with the Marvel team. "When Marhershala calls, you answer." said Feige and he then revealed that at the meeting, Ali was very upfront about his desire to make a new Blade movie.

BLACK WIDOW May 1 2020

David Harbour is Alexei
Florence Pugh is Yelena
Rachel Weisz in Melina
Ok, uum, we ain’t making a big deal that BAE is in the MCU now Master Zik Master Zik !?!?
Mahershala Ali comes out ... BLADE!!!!!

D_9pjjkUYAA2BsV.jpg:large
4981FBD8-9C91-47EE-9BDC-8C9C30DD2844.gif

INJECT THIS **** INTO MY VEINS!!!!!!!!!

WESLEY WHO!?
Mahershala Ali Called Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige After His Latest Oscar Win To Talk BLADE

In a post-presentation interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Feige revealed Ali actually called Marvel Studios after winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in Green Book earlier this year and set up a meeting with the Marvel team. "When Marhershala calls, you answer." said Feige and he then revealed that at the meeting, Ali was very upfront about his desire to make a new Blade movie.
PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY MOTHER****ING MANS NAME. TWO-TIME OSCAR WINNER THESPIAN MAHERSHALA ALMIGHTY ALI :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom