WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

True. Although, there's a different way you can approach all that.

I'm just saying.

Look at all we just got and dudes is looking for more and what wasn't mentioned. As if we dont have enough to talk about, speculate and discuss.
or they can just say shes a mutant and we can all finally commit to pretending that inhumans thing never happened.

True. Although, there's a different way you can approach all that.

I'm just saying.

Look at all we just got and dudes is looking for more and what wasn't mentioned. As if we dont have enough to talk about, speculate and discuss.
I like RiRis character so I want her in the MCU as well but I’m down to wait.

I’m still geeking out over Lady Thor.

Need Sony to stop ******* around for my Clone Saga lol

I’m rocking with Blade y’all ****. Wish I could’ve got into Hall H but yeah I’m not sitting out there for 3 days :lol:

Plus I was working at the con too

. Bring me Black Bolt

B168A376-83D4-4AAA-ADD7-09D892551AAA.jpeg

or they can just say shes a mutant and we can all finally commit to pretending that inhumans thing never happened.
No.

That would be ******* whack.

Also what is there to pretend? Technically, no Inhumans thing has happened in the MCU, just a cancelles release date/movie and an aborted tv show.

If it hasnt been clear before it should be now that none of the Marvel tv shows are not connected to the MCU.

I was hoping that Vision would reappear in Endgame but Shuri was caught in the snap. In Infinity War, it looked like she was almost finished working on him before they were attacked. I don't know if I'm going to sign up for Disney Plus. Therr are too many goddamned streaming services. These ****s are slowly adding up to a cable bill.

Body is ready for all of this. Just netflix, prime and disney+ for me. Everything else i want to watch i find other ways.

i betcha they will.

I think feige veiws all that stuff as fruit from a poison tree.
How much you wanna bet?

Wouldn't it just make more sense for Feige to just ignore it? Like how the MCU ignores AoS? Or any other Marvel tv show.

I'm not seeing how that aborted version is stopping him from creating his own official version. How many casuals really even remember that show?

You're talking like there isnt money to be made by using the Inhumans at some point.

I'm curious to see if Vision will be inn Dr. Strange 2. I could see Wanda trying to visit him or an iteration of him in alternate universes or something to that extent

Back
Top Bottom