WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Sheeesh those his rents? How did they birth a specimen like that?

Screenshot_20190722-232407_Twitter.jpg

Show me proof that Cap had no money I dare youuuu

What job did he have to pay him money?

His living arrangements were provided by the military when he was then science experiment and then dancing puppet.. then it was provided by shield and then tony stark.. then I guess whatever his secret avengers could come up with, although you boy seemed to be the only one unable to wash his clothes or shave

What job did he have to pay him money?

His living arrangements were provided by the military when he was then science experiment and then dancing puppet.. then it was provided by shield and then tony stark.. then I guess whatever his secret avengers could come up with, although you boy seemed to be the only one unable to wash his clothes or shave
You have no proof just speculation. You need to show me his paycheck. This wouldn't hold up in a court of law Mr lawyer.

I think they can slow play Doom.

Introduce him very early in the saga around when they introduce FF but don't kill him off fast. Just have him slowly gain power throughout the saga until its time for secret wars.

But it won't be like with Thanos where Thanos makes rare and brief cameos. Like we'll actually get to know Doom throughout the movies so by the time it's time to do secret wars there won't be a need to develop Doom and you can just get into the movie with quick.

That would've been dope but I think it would've been really hard for the story to get to that moment naturally.

It would flow with the you couldnt live with your own failure line then after delivering that bat he'll show Steve's head man that would be fireeee

Back
Top Bottom