WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMG_0205.JPG
This is how some of the ladies look at the beginning of blacked.

I want to say the next big bad will be a space or multi-verse villain.

I think Doom needs to be built up. I heard alot about Anihilus. I wouldn't mind Kang, but they just focused on time travel and doing that again on film, would bring in the complaints.

Curious on who you guys want as the next main villain?

IMO galactus

Doom. Doom. , easily (been said multiple times by myself and others).. better version of Loki where he can hit individual characters/teams and also be an avengers level villain

Galactus is another event film

I think they can slow play Doom.

Introduce him very early in the saga around when they introduce FF but don't kill him off fast. Just have him slowly gain power throughout the saga until its time for secret wars.

But it won't be like with Thanos where Thanos makes rare and brief cameos. Like we'll actually get to know Doom throughout the movies so by the time it's time to do secret wars there won't be a need to develop Doom and you can just get into the movie with quick.

Norman Osborne

I want to say the next big bad will be a space or multi-verse villain.

I think Doom needs to be built up. I heard alot about Anihilus. I wouldn't mind Kang, but they just focused on time travel and doing that again on film, would bring in the complaints.

Doom is perfect. We just came from the Infinity Saga. Honestly, there's very few baddies that can compare to Thanos with the infinity stones. Galactus is a different type of baddie, but not nearly a more dangerous one. Marvel will just exhaust themselves trying to one up each bad guy every go, especially after Thanos and the infinity stones. Dude just snapped away trillions. You can't top that. Plus, earth's been through enough. Billions come back and now you send a planet eating giant to our doorsteps?

The reason why I like Doom as a villain is because he's human and earth based threat which brings things down a bit compared to all the intergalactic and cosmic scaled films we've seen lately. It would be more like The Winter Soldier, a political thriller vibe. We've seen the Avengers take on and out every big bad that's come their way. Doom would provide a Zemo outlook on things, except Doom will have the power and resources to fully succeed. Doom is a villain who they simply can't touch. He's the ruler of a sovereign nation. Attacking him in Latveria would be a crime. Also, Doom has diplomatic immunity as well so attacking him in his New York embassy is a crime as well. All the power Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and others have and being rendered useless. It would question their morals as well, "Yes, some of us the power to kill Doom. He's done all this bad ****. It would be so easy to kill him. But can we? Cause the law says, no. But should we anyway?". Like Batman's moral code. Dude could kill Joker anytime her wants. But he won't. Would save countless lives killing him, but the law says he must stand trial.

Loki route seems best. Have Doom show up as the main antagonist in a F4 movie. Then he's beaten, but learns from his mistakes. Shows up as the villain in an Avengers film. Then circle around and he "helps" with the Secret Invasion storyline, only to return to dominance in Secret Wars.

Doom is perfect. We just came from the Infinity Saga. Honestly, there's very few baddies that can compare to Thanos with the infinity stones. Galactus is a different type of baddie, but not nearly a more dangerous one. Marvel will just exhaust themselves trying to one up each bad guy every go, especially after Thanos and the infinity stones. Dude just snapped away trillions. You can't top that. Plus, earth's been through enough. Billions come back and now you send a planet eating giant to our doorsteps?

The reason why I like Doom as a villain is because he's human and earth based threat which brings things down a bit compared to all the intergalactic and cosmic scaled films we've seen lately. It would be more like The Winter Soldier, a political thriller vibe. We've seen the Avengers take on and out every big bad that's come their way. Doom would provide a Zemo outlook on things, except Doom will have the power and resources to fully succeed. Doom is a villain who they simply can't touch. He's the ruler of a sovereign nation. Attacking him in Latveria would be a crime. Also, Doom has diplomatic immunity as well so attacking him in his New York embassy is a crime as well. All the power Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor and others have and being rendered useless. It would question their morals as well, "Yes, some of us the power to kill Doom. He's done all this bad ****. It would be so easy to kill him. But can we? Cause the law says, no. But should we anyway?". Like Batman's moral code. Dude could kill Joker anytime her wants. But he won't. Would save countless lives killing him, but the law says he must stand trial.

Loki route seems best. Have Doom show up as the main antagonist in a F4 movie. Then he's beaten, but learns from his mistakes. Shows up as the villain in an Avengers film. Then circle around and he "helps" with the Secret Invasion storyline, only to return to dominance in Secret Wars.
All that talk and you have yet to Prime Minister me the location of the HD Endgame link.

I always like to let people play themselves
I'm saying though :lol: Like its still cool but I'll see somebody suggest something for a movie or villain or w/e and somebody will reply nah save that for What If? :lol:

Plus some stuff they suggest I'm thinking you know this is not live action right?

And another thing, Jane Foster Thor is now canon. She's probably going to be the main "Thor" from here on out. Might even get her own trilogy. Also don't be surprised if she hooks up with Captain Falcon.

Last edited:
I feel like ppl should keep in mind What If is animated.

I always like to let people play themselves

I'm saying though :lol: Like its still cool but I'll see somebody suggest something for a movie or villain or w/e and somebody will reply nah save that for What If? :lol:

Plus some stuff they suggest I'm thinking you know this is not live action right?
Had some dude come at me in another thread because I said What If sounds cool and all but it being animated means it won’t directly be apart of the movie-verse :lol:

MCU ain’t Roger Rabbit, man :lol:

On an Instagram post celebrating Avengers: Endgame dethroning Avatar as the biggest film of all time, a fan asked Gunn whether Love and Thunder takes place before or after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. “It takes place before,” Gunn answered, finally settling the timeline of the two films.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom