WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1C77019D-773C-4BE4-990C-742BD8FF7150.jpeg

Lol this guy was terrible at Doom!

Bronx Street to Be Renamed in Memory of Stan Lee

The New York City Council has voted to rename a Bronx street after Marvel publisher Stan Lee. According to reports, University Avenue between Brandt Place and West 176th Street will be co-named “Stan Lee Way,” and the proposal is only a mayoral sign away from becoming official.

University Avenue remains significant in the life of the late comic book writer — Lee and his family resided in a third-floor apartment on 1720 University Avenue during his teen years, and the revered publisher is an alumnus at the nearby DeWitt Clinton High School.

Someone school me. All I hear is Doom being one of the best villains that the MCU can introduce. Why and how is that possible? I dont know much about Doom. Gonna go read some wikis and come back to review the answer.

Compared to a lot of comic book costumes, Doom’s is pretty tame lol. Maybe a darker shade of green?

I think I read that between the live action remakes and marvel, that Disney is set to make 10 billion this year. They're literally going to out gross all the other major studios combined lmao

The only costume they messed up on was Captain America in Avengers 1 and they came back strong with the Winter Soldier costume. The beautiful thing about the MCU is if they dont get something right in the first film they can eventually fix it later on.

Im amazed at the fact that they screwed up Madarin so much in IM3 they now they have it all resolved in Shang Chi years later

Back
Top Bottom