WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Genuinely curious, where do your film tastes lay outside of MCU?
Sci fi, Disney, comedy

I think the last two movies I watched that wasn't Disney or mcu was the latest Transformers movie and Alita Battle Angel.

The next non mcu movie I'd probably watch is Hobbs and Shaw

Sci fi, Disney, comedy

I think the last two movies I watched that wasn't Disney or mcu was the latest Transformers movie and Alita Battle Angel.

The next non mcu movie I'd probably watch is Hobbs and Shaw

Dramas ain't your thing? You gonna watch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?

Had some time today and saw the rerelease. All the moments still hit like they did the first time :blush: Scott Lang meeting Cassie for the first time hit me a little harder though. Paul Rudd is an underrated actor.

Extra Hulk scene at the end was trash but the Stan Lee tribute was nice.

No idea how Marvel is gonna follow-up Josh Brolin's Thanos. I really hope we haven't seen the last of him. Even a small cameo in Eternals is so necessary.

I'm positive Doom will blow everyone's minds when he makes his mcu debut

1C77019D-773C-4BE4-990C-742BD8FF7150.jpeg

Worked out real well for the last guy who said it.. went from this to being called an a§§

upload_2019-7-25_0-55-2.gif

Wesley Snipes Responds to Marvel Rebooting Blade

“To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, chillaaxx. Although the news comes as a surprise, it’s ALL GOOD. Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew - always a fan," Snipes says. "Honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan. Congratulations and Salaam to Mahershala Ali, a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come. Inshallah, we will someday work together. Most importantly to my loyal fans, the incredible outpouring of love is overwhelming. I am grateful for the never-ending support. So, ‘nah fret nah worry, it’s not de end of de story.’ Welcome to the Daywalker Klique.”

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom