WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So Disney was getting 5% of the upfront sales and merchandising? Everything else was going to Sony? Expecting Disney not to ask for more money after FFH would be absurd...

Sounds like Disney shot high with that 50% take expecting Sony to counter...Instead Sony said they were taking their ball back and going home...

In the long run, who will miss the other more? MCU missing Spider Man or Sony missing the MCU?
Sony missing the MCU

They made a billi with a raccoon and a tree :lol:

566894-marvel_studios_0.jpg

sony snapped spidey away for good

This is a negotiation tactic from Disney to show Sony how bad this can get. Spider-Man has been integrated into Disney parks already. This is eerily similar to the the Fox negotiations.

Keep calm everyone. Have patience. The mouse doesn’t take no for an answer...

I think we can all blame this on Venom making too much money.

Sony feeling themselves rn

So Disney was getting 5% of the upfront sales and merchandising? Everything else was going to Sony? Expecting Disney not to ask for more money after FFH would be absurd...

Sounds like Disney shot high with that 50% take expecting Sony to counter...Instead Sony said they were taking their ball back and going home...

In the long run, who will miss the other more? MCU missing Spider Man or Sony missing the MCU?

I must've misread the post, because I thought Disney wanted more than 5% as well as access to about half of the rest of the characters Sony owns. Regardless, while most of the initial reaction is that Sony is idiotic and dumb it can't be overlooked that Disney is using bully tactics...I'm hoping it works btw...

I mean Disney probably knew 50% wasn’t going to happen but f it, might as well take the shot. For Sony to not even comeback with a counteroffer is some BS, can’t expect Disney to just stay at the same deal after helping save one of your most valuable assets.

I must've misread the post, because I thought Disney wanted more than 5% as well as access to about half of the rest of the characters Sony owns. Regardless, while most of the initial reaction is that Sony is idiotic and dumb it can't be overlooked that Disney is using bully tactics...I'm hoping it works btw...

Disney was already getting 5% and merchandising...They asked for 50% and Sony said no without even a come back offer...

ECcSRlSU8AEi3Nc

Sony's current stock after the announcement. Can't wait for the rushed Spider-Man movie by the end of the year.

f em

they literally on fox/deadpool status for me.. let them change the creative team that did spiderverse and they wont even have that

giphy.gif

This is a negotiation tactic from Disney to show Sony how bad this can get. Spider-Man has been integrated into Disney parks already. This is eerily similar to the the Fox negotiations.

Keep calm everyone. Have patience. The mouse doesn’t take no for an answer...
Work your magic man. MCU NEEDS Spider-Man.

andrew garfield better call up david fincher so he can be in something good again

When Sony re-makes SM3 with 80 villains and ends up going bankrupt due to their losses on the movie, Disney will just buy them up...We’ll just have to wait a little longer to get that real FFH sequel...Bright side fellas...

Back
Top Bottom