WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

When Sony re-makes SM3 with 80 villains and ends up going bankrupt due to their losses on the movie, Disney will just buy them up...We’ll just have to wait a little longer to get that real FFH sequel...Bright side fellas...
nSUlus.gif

Nah brah!! Not even close. Miles Morales slander will NOT be tolerated.

you took what i said as slander?

into the spiderverse and MCU spidey, are the only spideys i give a shh about

and if they change the creative team behind spiderverse, i'll only give a shh about MCU spidey

I must've misread the post, because I thought Disney wanted more than 5% as well as access to about half of the rest of the characters Sony owns. Regardless, while most of the initial reaction is that Sony is idiotic and dumb it can't be overlooked that Disney is using bully tactics...I'm hoping it works btw...
Disney wanted 50/50 split on financing and possible stakes in other spiderman universe films. Ex Disney would have some stake in Venom or whatever else

Lol Sony think they can strive without mcu. But they don’t realize that their core fans are the mcu and if you take that away from them, they’ll be happy enough to just stream their ****** take.

So Disney was getting 5% of the upfront sales and merchandising? Everything else was going to Sony? Expecting Disney not to ask for more money after FFH would be absurd...

Sounds like Disney shot high with that 50% take expecting Sony to counter...Instead Sony said they were taking their ball back and going home...

In the long run, who will miss the other more? MCU missing Spider Man or Sony missing the MCU?

disney was getting 5% from the films but 100% of the merch $$$$

even with the deal being broken, disney still gets 100% off the merch $$$

Back
Top Bottom