WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tom also made a movie with daisy Ridley that’s supposedly so bad, it won’t be released :lol:

A lot of his projects outside mcu are super suspect. Loved the City of Z though
Had to look this up :lol:

If anything I think its a bigger bad look for Doug Liman.

You're right. But as dude uptop said, he's super young. Once upon a time brolin, gosling, gyllenhaal were sorta typcasted child stars.
Dude will prolly go art house or some. You know, carve his niche, lol i dunno. But yes, time's on his side.
Well then, I think he's gonna have to go away for a while and come back when he's in his 30s.

Grow a beard and get the team that helps Tom Cruise not look like a ****** in every movie he is in.
Yup and Timothee Chalamet has the young respected actor lane on LOCK
Yeah, this is true but I was just thinking action movies and certain thrillers and comedies.

He aint touching Chalamet when it comes to those Oscar worthy performances.

Last edited:
We know holland can act really act but dude is short and small, so need to find the right role for him

Obviously there are other actors who are short but they aren’t as small as dude.. dude really looks like a teenager, so it’ll be interesting to see what Hollywood put him in

We know holland can act really act but dude is short and small, so need to find the right role for him

Obviously there are other actors who are short but they aren’t as small as dude.. dude really looks like a teenager, so it’ll be interesting to see what Hollywood put him in

lotr reboot, he can the next Frodo or Sam or Merry or Pippin, etc... :lol:

lotr reboot, he can the next Frodo or Sam or Merry or Pippin, etc... :lol:

Just make dude the new Luke, they got a ton of Star Wars stuff that hasn’t been touched.. not saying reboot Star Wars, but the new lead Jedi character

full poster
upload_2019-8-25_16-5-1.jpeg

Am i the only one who thinks spiderman and sony will be fine without the mcu...
What really made homecoming and far from home better than the spidermans in the past from a story perspective....practically only RDJ being in it. Other than that i didnt enjoy hollands spiderman anymore than the other 5 that came out (for their time) .
(Sidenote) lets not forget marissa ToBAE!

If anything i think spiderman made civil war better. iW better and EG he was ok.

So if sony somehow comes with an enemy we want to see. Or even ties in venom or carnage. Theyll be completely fine without the mcu. Matter of fact....
Im willing to bet if they pull off a spiderman vs venom movie. It blows all the phase 4 and 5 movies out the water in sales. With the exception to thor and gotg3

Last edited:
Sony will not be fine without the MCU
Ok but why not? The ground workhas already been laid. Plus without that asia push last year far from home would not have done better than the og 3 spiderman movies.
That being rdjs conclusion was a huge reason far from Home did so well.

Real spiderverse stuff.
Venom stuff
Carnage stuff
Sony will be fine

Negotiations are still on going. Reporters at Keystone comic con where Tom Holland was yesterday weren’t allowed to ask about any of Sony/Disney news because negotiations were still on going which they specifically mentioned and also saying that it would mess up contract discussions that will be announced the next few days. It’s happening...

if we're being honest, all i care about is a proper X-men integration and Dr. doom, Namor, silver surfer at this point

so disney was celebrating GotG rides 1 yr anniversary and got this lithograph...

and noticed it has spidey, venom and miles... this lithograph that has nothing to do with the mcu, animation, comics, disney+, tv shows, toys, tees, jewelry, sony, wwe, fox, wb, etc... but yall know what this means...

SPIDEY BYKE YALL!!!!!

litho.jpg

Back
Top Bottom