WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What makes you so confident in Sony ?? Other then the original first two Spider-Man’s Sony hasn’t really did the franchise any justice until Disney/marvel came along ... Sony got lucky with venom .. & outside of jumanji & bond what does Sony have?? lol ... well I love PlayStation so I’ll give them that

Am i the only one who thinks spiderman and sony will be fine without the mcu...
What really made homecoming and far from home better than the spidermans in the past from a story perspective....practically only RDJ being in it. Other than that i didnt enjoy hollands spiderman anymore than the other 5 that came out (for their time) .
(Sidenote) lets not forget marissa ToBAE!

If anything i think spiderman made civil war better. iW better and EG he was ok.

So if sony somehow comes with an enemy we want to see. Or even ties in venom or carnage. Theyll be completely fine without the mcu. Matter of fact....
Im willing to bet if they pull off a spiderman vs venom movie. It blows all the phase 4 and 5 movies out the water in sales. With the exception to thor and gotg3
then
Am i the only one who thinks spiderman and sony will be fine without the mcu...
What really made homecoming and far from home better than the spidermans in the past from a story perspective....practically only RDJ being in it. Other than that i didnt enjoy hollands spiderman anymore than the other 5 that came out (for their time) .
(Sidenote) lets not forget marissa ToBAE!

If anything i think spiderman made civil war better. iW better and EG he was ok.

So if sony somehow comes with an enemy we want to see. Or even ties in venom or carnage. Theyll be completely fine without the mcu. Matter of fact....
Im willing to bet if they pull off a spiderman vs venom movie. It blows all the phase 4 and 5 movies out the water in sales. With the exception to thor and gotg3

so disney was celebrating GotG rides 1 yr anniversary and got this lithograph...

and noticed it has spidey, venom and miles... this lithograph that has nothing to do with the mcu, animation, comics, disney+, tv shows, toys, tees, jewelry, sony, wwe, fox, wb, etc... but yall know what this means...

SPIDEY BYKE YALL!!!!!

litho.jpg

Venom and Miles byke :wow:

This must mean negotiations are going well 8)

lamekilla lamekilla get the tarp ready for the champagne poppin

so disney was celebrating GotG rides 1 yr anniversary and got this lithograph...

and noticed it has spidey, venom and miles... this lithograph that has nothing to do with the mcu, animation, comics, disney+, tv shows, toys, tees, jewelry, sony, wwe, fox, wb, etc... but yall know what this means...

SPIDEY BYKE YALL!!!!!

litho.jpg

Lol pulling a lamekilla aren't we?

Spiderman was a cool addition to the MCU but that's it, lol. I don't need him back to be honest. Still haven't watched either Tom Holland film in theatres and only sought them out on the strength of the MCU. Ive failed to see his greatness as an actor :rolleyes

I just want an MCU where the main characters are all available to be used in any storyline. I'm not expecting 10 Spidey films, but knowing that he's in NYC doing his thing and can be referenced in any film/show is what I want.

Having Spider-Man in his own universe with no other mention of any other MCU characters outside of the Spider-Verse is just weird (Yes. I know that he'd be an alternate universe Spidey, but still)

Negotiations are still on going. Reporters at Keystone comic con where Tom Holland was yesterday weren’t allowed to ask about any of Sony/Disney news because negotiations were still on going which they specifically mentioned and also saying that it would mess up contract discussions that will be announced the next few days. It’s happening...
Sounds like a bunch of rumors. Where'd you hear this?

What is your definition of fine? :lol:

Some of yall are really in for it the way you underestimate some of these phase 4 movies.
Out of all the phase 4 movies listed, which ones do you honestly think will cross a billion at the box office ( since that seems to be NT's benchmark for a successful film )? I don't see that for any of them. There are no heavy hitters in any of these titles ( and yes, i'm including Dr Strange in that equation ).

Out of all the phase 4 movies listed, which ones do you honestly think will cross a billion at the box office ( since that seems to be NT's benchmark for a successful film )? I don't see that for any of them. There are no heavy hitters in any of these titles ( and yes, i'm including Dr Strange in that equation ).
:lol: @ crossing a billion being the bench mark for success

Marvel Studios no longer needs heavy hitters if the goal is to make a billi.

I can easily see Shang Chi make a billi. Even Black Widow. Then Thor4. Also don't sleep on Eternals.

But you want it to bw about billion dollar movies. I just said y'all dudes are underestimating these phase 4 movies and via that undervaluing the MCU

But y'all gon learn.

Last edited:
I really don't think Holland has movie star leading man potential.

He can be supporting actor, comedic relief, probably do good in a string of romcoms as the main but at best I think he'd thrive in some Harry Potter type role.

He's kinda already typecast just by his range. I can't see Holland playing a badass or a murderer. Hes not multifaceted like RDJR or even Ruffalo.
Good. More reason for him to keep making Spidey flicks forever.

Back
Top Bottom