WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wanna see power rangers.. or voltron done properly

Some sort of massive suit monster fighting series

I want Disney to buy whoever owns the rights to the Godzilla/Kong franchise (legendary pictures?) and do it justice.
IMO the monster franchise is going fantastic

Warner bros really executed it correctly- Godzilla was awesome, Kong skull island also awesome imo ( even though the movie was more about Sam l Jackson lol) and king of monsters was also awesome ( except for the annoying family and number eleven )

The only area Warner bros needs ridiculous improvement in ALL ASPECTS is dceu ( coming from a dc die hard fan who wouldn’t even go to a marvel movie in the past)

But I have high hopes for the solo joker flick

IMO the monster franchise is going fantastic

Warner bros really executed it correctly- Godzilla was awesome, Kong skull island also awesome imo ( even though the movie was more about Sam l Jackson lol) and king of monsters was also awesome ( except for the annoying family and number eleven )

The only area Warner bros needs ridiculous improvement in ALL ASPECTS is dceu ( coming from a dc die hard fan who wouldn’t even go to a marvel movie in the past)

But I have high hopes for the solo joker flick

I enjoyed the Godzilla that came out in 14/15 but did not like this year's. How do you ruin gidorah, Rodan and mothra!?!?! :smh:

I liked skull island, too.

Don’t mind that dude, he’s a DC homer looking for any crack in Marvel’s armor at this point.

Guy is pathetic :lol:
How do yo figure that? I've been a Marvel fan since day 1 in 2008. When have you ever seen me cheer lead Marvel's downfall?Because I like DC doesn't take away from the fact that i'm still a MCU fan. And because i'm not excited for the phase 4 lineup that makes me pathetic? ...........Ok. Maybe if the Mouse didn't have your Capture.PNG in a vice grip you'd be able to think objectively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom