WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Know what though, beast looks dead *** like he could be on that cover with those blue apes.

Last edited:
EDEX7JNWwAYq1Bt.jpg:large

So Sony owns the right to Live-Action Movies, do they also own the rights to all animated movies as well?

And do they own the rights to a live action Spiderman show?

So Sony owns the right to Live-Action Movies, do they also own the rights to all animated movies as well?

And do they own the rights to a live action Spiderman show?
Sony owns all film rights live action and animated. They also own live action television rights (creators of Spiderverse movie are working on live action tv shows).

Marvel owns all animated tv rights.

Last edited:
So Shia Labeouf for Moon Knight is what's being reported

Last edited:
Good actor but Shia is pretty annoying and pretty exhausting with the new **** he's been on.

Last edited:
Watching the 3rd act of Fan4stic

Oh my Bast :smh:

Such a trash Reed Richards.

Another joke called Doom (its just crazy to me that 2 different F4 movies just needed to give Victor powers the same time the F4 get theirs. Nonsense).

The Thing looks truly horrible. Like a child put that race together.

I didn't notice before but apparently Sue's powers allow her to fly :lol:

Its a real shame Stan Lee wont see it done right.

Watching the 3rd act of Fan4stic

Oh my Bast :smh:

Such a trash Reed Richards.

Another joke called Doom (its just crazy to me that 2 different F4 movies just needed to give Victor powers the same time the F4 get theirs. Nonsense).

The Thing looks truly horrible. Like a child put that race together.

I didn't notice before but apparently Sue's powers allow her to fly :lol:

Its a real shame Stan Lee wont see it done right.

@dcallamerican said it's his favorite marvel film because they made HT black and it "culturally speaks to him".

Whatever the hell that means.

Back
Top Bottom