WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

6DE1F9B5-1E86-4092-9AC4-DB4EE70209BE.jpeg

This movie is buns

Except for HayBae

Last edited:
Watched Endgame with in-laws tonight. Gotta say IW > EG for me. I love the moments in EG over IW tho!

Hate that they were sayin Capt. Marvel was the strongest but Scarlet Bae could of killed Thanos on her own and pretty much anyone else, she’s SUPER OP!

Also, I got HELLA mad when Peter/SpiderMan shows up! Him and Starks relationship was jus beautifully done! Mentor & student eventually turning into Father & Son relationship! THE FEELS MANNNNNNN! Especially when Peter approaches Tony as he’s dying, those words he spoke. :frown::frown::frown:

Sony and Marvel needa get their **** together and come up with somethin!

The way this guy is talking you would think he never saw a MCU movie.

Korvac saga done in the MCU would just be very different while maintaining the them and main point of the story. Don't have to introduce a bunch of cosmic entities or any of that.

The rumor was the Korgac saga was going to start in Captain Marvel anyway.

The way this guy is talking you would think he never saw a MCU movie.

Korvac saga done in the MCU would just be very different while maintaining the them and main point of the story. Don't have to introduce a bunch of cosmic entities or any of that.

The rumor was the Korgac saga was going to start in Captain Marvel anyway.

Yea I think we get him and with captain marvel would make sense because I have no clue who else they could give her on her own.. but with the series, he’s just dealing with characters that wouldn’t be a direct carry over if done on film

But he discusses that here, with a character that was done

I don’t see “my account” in the menu after logging into d23.com.

Also do I need to be a gold member or something?

Last day today to sign up for disney+ with discount! D23 membership is free. 33% off, but 3 year commitment

Once you log into D23 hover over "My Account" then click on "View Account" and you should see this:
d231.png

d232.png

I followed the directions here and it worked perfectly for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom