WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

cab6033c6b1d23f09f97c58d50d2fc8cbdd564d9.gifv

Trailer shows a lot of promise. I'm in.

I wonder how big of a role Harbour will have.

Can't have everything not even that( specifically when it comes to this) ....and you have to be okay with it.

I mean yea.. but I just don’t get how they can do the animated movies so well and then turn around and give us those movies

studio execs dont give a damn about the animated films so they can be closer to the comic as they want

Spider-Man PS4 Taskmaster would translate to film brilliantly. Im pretty sure that Taskmaster will have a more 616 accurate look at some point in the movie. Probably in an end credit scene when he inevitably is still alive after we've been lead to believe he died lol

hand me downs...

1575395660951.png

same vest from iw so could that mean shes wearing it cuz florences character dies?

1575395730384.png

studio execs dont give a damn about the animated films so they can be closer to the comic as they want

yea.. unfortunately.. just so damn disappointing

i knew them dudes would take the wrong thing away from the success of deadpool

bw6.gif

bw5.gif

bw1.gif

bw3.gif

bw2.gif

bw4.gif

cgi on the last gif looks kind of bad, like that avengers game bad but everything else looks good
Damn does she jump off an airship twice in the movie? Cuz it looks like the white suit in one and black in the other unless she can change the color at will.

or the other one might not be her?

they do have the tech to disguise yourself like in CW

its gon be a spy film so its gon have double agents and triple agents and double cross and other clichés

lol nah I'm good. Just like I thought. probs gonna be meh like CM.

Shout out Hopper though.

whats the time period on this movie? post infinity war, pre end game? pre avengers? what?

Back
Top Bottom