WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

First Freeze says “nah I’m good” then he double backS and starts asking more about the film :lol:

Y’all gonna be there Day 1, stop the BS.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
same vest from iw so could that mean shes wearing it cuz florences character dies?

1575395730384.png
No way Yelena Belova is dying when she's supposed to take up the Black Widow mantle

Random thought, I can totally see the crowd erupting in cheers over an obvious Hawkeye cameo:lol:

Not being initially interested in a film doesn't always mean you weren't going to see it.
True but a gang of folks were saying this movie shouldn't have been made, isn't wanted or needed and other stuff to the effect of who wants to see a Black Widow movie.

Gonna be crow served up in May.

I have 0 desire to see it.
That russian accent on Florence is literally a stereotype on how russians are supposed to sound :lol:
So?

Last edited:
they might slide in a slick Steve one since it's during their runaway period lol

That’s not out of the realm of possibility but I feel like it’s gonna be a long while until we see a Cap or RDJr again. At least a little cameo can help set something up for his show. But who really knows.

That’s not out of the realm of possibility but I feel like it’s gonna be a long while until we see a Cap or RDJr again. At least a little cameo can help set something up for his show. But who really knows.
true

more impactful if they save tony and steve for secret wars or w/e

Its already been confirmed Stark has an appearance in the BW film but it’s an old unused clip from Civil War.

Late on this but is the "I love you 3,000" line a reference to the total amount of minutes the mcu films had including End Game?

Never really cared for the movie when it was announced. My interest level only slightly went up after watching the trailer. Still don’t really care.

But, I trust the MCU and I’ll be there opening night :lol:

Late on this but is the "I love you 3,000" line a reference to the total amount of minutes the mcu films had including End Game?

not sure on that part.. but it’s a small moment to show how smart his daughter is

tony tells his daughter he loves her a ton, which is 2,000 lbs

his daughter responds she loves him 3,000.. which leaves tony speechless because he catches she’s topping him

Its already been confirmed Stark has an appearance in the BW film but it’s an old unused clip from Civil War.

I'm not a fan of it but I get it. I'm sure people will flip over it and I can see there being truth about Stark cameos being the new Stan Lee cameos.

First Freeze says “nah I’m good” then he double backS and starts asking more about the film :lol:

Y’all gonna be there Day 1, stop the BS.
lol, more so just curious what i just watched haha. definitely not interested, even in dolby, and yall know dolby is bae.

i'll catch it on the streams like i did GOTG.

Back
Top Bottom