WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It’s slightly off, but that’s as close as I could get it. The colors of the film during this scene is accurate. The OLED performs much better in dark scenes. That’s where it flexes it’s muscle. QLED definitely can get brighter, but the difference isn’t nearly as much of a gap as it is vs black levels.

82117800-9B07-47D0-9FFD-CA4471D6D3B8.jpeg
9DAA8BAC-B570-498B-8572-DD2284E32CBE.jpeg

On the OLED (left) you can tell that Drax is actually green. QLED (right) he just looks dark grey. The picture under you can see how bright the QLED can get and propanly displays a more accurate depiction of a bright MIAMI day. However, OLED may not get as bright, but creates a more detailed picture.

so in conclusion, whats the best choice :nerd:

so in conclusion, whats the best choice :nerd:

LG OLED. This one is the B9. There's a C9, however, it's about $400 more and you get the new chip, but there's barely noticeable differences. Trust me, if it were worth it, I would've paid for it. B9 has HDMI 2.1 which is the future, especially for gaming. That's a must have. Sony has a comparable tv, the A8G OLED which monitors are made by LG (all of Sony's OLEDs screens are made by LG). They have a good processor and is pretty good for upscaling content. However, no HDMI 2.1. What a waste. You have to get the A9G which is $3k for the 55' inch. LG B9 all the way! Returning the Q80 tomorrow.

Reactions: sb
i still dont like oleds if you play games

i know the risk of burn ins are small these days but its still not a risk i want to take since i tend to keep tv's for a while, i dont want that burn in 4-5 year into it and then id be forced to buy a new tv

for the qled to truly compete (even with the cheaper oleds in LG/sonys line-up) you need to go at least q90

i still dont like oleds if you play games

i know the risk of burn ins are small these days but its still not a risk i want to take since i tend to keep tv's for a while, i dont want that burn in 4-5 year into it and then id be forced to buy a new tv

for the qled to truly compete (even with the cheaper oleds in LG/sonys line-up) you need to go at least q90

theres not a huge gap with Q80 and Q90. It’s just that the Q90 only comes in 65”.

I’m not worried about burn in. OLED hasn’t been out long enough to test the longevity of the picture regarding burn in. Rtings did a test and after 5000 hours it was still factory viewing condition. However, after 9,064 hours (equivalent to 5 years at 5 hours a day) uniformity issues developed on tvs displaying fifa 18.
An LG B9 is $1,2999. Over 9000 hours and playing nothing but FIFA and no major issues.

Wow @ Kumail.

This that Chris Pratt transformation all over again.

To think dudes like the Rock basically so this yearly to stay looking that way.

Endgame was probably the most satisfying and incredible movie going experience I’ve ever had, not saying the best movie over all, but that experience and the feels will never be topped...even watching those clips still give me goosebumps

i'm watching it at home on disney plus and it doesn't feel the same without the audience and the reactions during certain scenes :lol:

^1000%

I just re-watched it last night at the in-laws (tryna avoid everyone :lol: ) and had flashbacks to how the entire theater I was in have dunk contest worthy reactions to Steve with Mjolnir, that **** is so vivid :lol:

Also a scene I didn't even appreciate until last night is how giddy and nerdishly in awe Scott is when Thor is describing the aether, Paul Rudd had me dying

Back
Top Bottom