WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That picture of Wandavision :wow: and it’s gonna be in front of a live studio audience too?? Easily the most interesting of the MCU television series dropping

43B34D61-0664-4B7B-AA08-FE07A8F0707C.jpeg

Testing out the LG B9 and the Samsung QLED Q80. Doing my comparisons with MCU films

43B34D61-0664-4B7B-AA08-FE07A8F0707C.jpeg

Testing out the LG B9 and the Samsung QLED Q80. Doing my comparisons with MCU films
I see pros and cons.

If this is paused @ the same exact moment (I think it's slightly off) the one on the left has better brightness. Really pops. While the one in the right has really deep dark shadowing.

Everyone was hoping Namor would be the villain of BP2. However, if you’ve ever watched Avengers Assemble, they’ve always heavily had Attuma as the big bad of the ocean. Even more so in Avengers Assemble Black Panther Quest. We’ll probably see him in a film before Namor.

I like Attuma especially from what I saw in BP Quest show

Attuma would be cool for an avengers movie for sure
I dont see why Namor couldn't be villain of BP tho

:lol: @ in this version these guys 2nd attempt fighting Thanos is before he destroys the stones using the same Damn tactic they used on Titan.

Of course Quill and Drax die.

:lol: @ still no Falcon.

This What If idea is pretty cool. I wish it was an official hour long episode for the upcoming series.

Endgame was probably the most satisfying and incredible movie going experience I’ve ever had, not saying the best movie over all, but that experience and the feels will never be topped...even watching those clips still give me goosebumps

IW
Engame
winter soldier

top 3 MCU film, can’t even put them in any order to be honest...the order can change depending on My mood, all three of those are pretty much 10/10 for me.

I see pros and cons.

If this is paused @ the same exact moment (I think it's slightly off) the one on the left has better brightness. Really pops. While the one in the right has really deep dark shadowing.
It’s slightly off, but that’s as close as I could get it. The colors of the film during this scene is accurate. The OLED performs much better in dark scenes. That’s where it flexes it’s muscle. QLED definitely can get brighter, but the difference isn’t nearly as much of a gap as it is vs black levels.

82117800-9B07-47D0-9FFD-CA4471D6D3B8.jpeg
9DAA8BAC-B570-498B-8572-DD2284E32CBE.jpeg

On the OLED (left) you can tell that Drax is actually green. QLED (right) he just looks dark grey. The picture under you can see how bright the QLED can get and propanly displays a more accurate depiction of a bright MIAMI day. However, OLED may not get as bright, but creates a more detailed picture.

IW
Engame
winter soldier

top 3 MCU film, can’t even put them in any order to be honest...the order can change depending on My mood, all three of those are pretty much 10/10 for me.

Agreed but I’d have trouble not putting Civil War up there too.

civil war > winter soldier.. for me

when you think of it as zemo's movie and then a t'challa origin story the depth of civil war becomes more apparent

also thor's story arc in IW and especially EG, adds further depth to the things that take place in ragnarok

Back
Top Bottom